Freema Agymon for Hub 4.. Please

Avengers7

I'm all in backing this, Freema Agyeman would make an absolutely amazing guest and I'd love to meet her. She has said in the past that she'd love to do conventions and I'm sure we'd all love to see her there. It'd also draw in a lot of ticket sales from Doctor Who fans who aren't necessarily planning on attending too as she was, of course, a great companion to The Doctor. Personally, I think the character of Martha is better suited to Torchwood but love her in both shows anyway. Pretty please can you ask Freema Agyeman? It really would make the event that extra bit special, I'm sure of it. :D :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Freema has been in three episodes of Torchwood series two plus Lost Souls though so surely she'd be a great guest for a Torchwood convention? I loved her part in Torchwood and therefore would love to see her announced as a guest. :chair: :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who

I wasnt put off at the hub 3 by JM/JB fans...in fact I couldnt tell anyone apart lol Everyone just seemed happy to be there no matter what.

And despite the general view on this forum, some people are equal fans of both TW and DW and so can accept cross-over guests at any of the events.

I would love her to be at the Hub 4, would be a great new guest and one of the few major charcaters we have not seen at the Hub yet. In fact shes the only person along side JM that has been featured on the opening credits and not been to a Hub.

Opening credits people! If that dosnt mean she should be at a TW con I dont know what does lol

But she died a horrible nasty brutal death lol Ianto said so.

To be honest, whether it brings a few more whovians or not, Freema would be a great guest. Especially if we got Burn back, we could have a Doctors talk!

When did Ianto say she died? Or are we talking about Gareth?

Edit: We need Rik for a full Doctor's talk.

Edited by owl post 1992

And despite the general view on this forum, some people are equal fans of both TW and DW and so can accept cross-over guests at any of the events.

Yeah, I'm one of those fans that loves Doctor Who and Torchwood equally. They're both great in my opinion and I think that Freema had a big enough part to attend a Torchwood convention based on her role in that show alone. A lot of guests who attend the events only appeared in one episode, I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, it's just I don't think it can be said that her role was too small for her to appear at the event. We'll have to wait and see anyway, fingers crossed. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, I'm one of those fans that loves Doctor Who and Torchwood equally. They're both great in my opinion and I think that Freema had a big enough part to attend a Torchwood convention based on her role in that show alone. A lot of guests who attend the events only appeared in one episode, I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, it's just I don't think it can be said that her role was too small for her to appear at the event. We'll have to wait and see anyway, fingers crossed. :D

Same here - both shows are excellent. Heres hoping we are lucky enough to meet her at Hub 4.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would also like to meet her for her roles in Durvivors and Law and Order:UK

I've not yet watched Survivors but I definitely agree about Law and Order: UK as she's fantastic as Alesha in that. It was also nice to see Freema back in Doctor Who last night. I really do hope that Freema can come to this Hub or the next one as I think she'd be an amazing guest and I would love to meet her. Pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

We need her so we can ask her what the hell happened to Tom Milligan lol

Haha, you're right there, I think a lot of us want to know that lol. Personally, I'm not sure if she ever did get engaged to Tom Milligan and think that Martha and Mickey might have secretly been seeing each other before Journey's End. That could explain why Mickey decided to leave Rose and stay on Earth with Jack and Martha at the end of series four. That's just an idea anyway but I guess we may never know, here's hoping we'll find out one day though if she returns to Doctor Who or Torchwood. Anyway back to the point, Freema would be such an awesome guest for The Hub. Showmasters and Massive Events, if she's not available for this event then could you please ask her to come to The Hub 5? Thanks in advance. :blush:

Edited by Doctor Who