Hotel Discount rate?

nakedwesley

Is anyone else having trouble getting the discount hotel rates via the link? It worked fine when I looked at it yesterday, but when I went back to book today it said the convention rate was unavailable. Have they sold out of rooms for two people already??

The hotel always sets aside a certain number of rooms, and when the allocation has ran out the number needs to be increased. Same thing happened for the last two events.

I'll bring this to SM's attention, the problem should be fixed some time tomorrow.

Thank you so much! I thought that was awfully fast.

I've just had problems booking an accessible room as none were available at the conference rate so I've had to book one at a std rate can anyone help out to get a reduction in this rate for us

Still haven't been able to book a double room. Can someone check with SM again? Thanks!

I would suggest contacting the hotel directly.

I did this yesterday and eventually managed to book a double at the convention rate.

Number is 0121-780-4242

Booking code GSTAA

Just booked my double room on the hilton metropole website and used the GSTAA code and got it at the convention rate! :D

Is the convention rate only for Saturday night? I tried to book fri and sat night and the convention rate didn't come up.

I had problems booking the discount rate but entered the convention discount code of GSTAA and managed to book the room