Party Themes

du_berg

I like the idea of episode related themes too. Something related to Small Worlds would throw up a lot of possiblilities as would something related to End of Days, like an End of The World party, 'It's the night before Armageddon so you better make it good!' Perhaps?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll need a Bob, can't be Flashheart without Bob!

And big trousers!

I want something, can I take it?

Woof Woof!!!!!!

:( I could have so much fun with Adam Ant and Lord Flashheart cosplays, maybe a bit too much.

I believe the lines go:

Flashheart 'When I see something I want, I take it! Bob, I want something'

Bob 'Take it'

Both 'WOOF'

Blackadder 'It's like Battersea Dogs home in here' (although I can't remember if this line was changed to Crufts owing to Rowan Atkinson's stammer)

And let's see, Adam Ant, Flashheart, the willingness to wear eye make-up, the love of 80s music.......

Young man, come to the Goth side, we have cookies and hot women! *beckons*

I tried it, my hair didnt look right as black all the time.

And I love all his lines in the shows, there is a youtube compilation of them!

Just hope the themes fit my ideas now :D

Don't have to have black hair to be a goth :D:D ETA Or alternatively, just hang out for the girlies. Trust me, plenty of goth ladies don't date goth boys (faaaaaar too much like hard work!)

And I believe that Rik said he'd only do Blackadder if he got the best lines, which he certainly did (She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she loves the taste of a man's tonsils). And even when his moustache falls off in Blackadder II, he's still sexy (better as the airman tho)

I hope that you guys get the party themes soon, just over 2 months to go now, people need time to plan!

Edited by angelkitty

• Moderators

This Friday it will be down to only 8 weeks until the con, which I'm sure many people would agree really isn't all that long if you plan to do something really good costume-wise. Especially if you're a fairly busy person.

So pleeease announce the themes soon. Please? So we can all start planning our costumes?

This Friday it will be down to only 8 weeks until the con, which I'm sure many people would agree really isn't all that long if you plan to do something really good costume-wise. Especially if you're a fairly busy person.

So pleeease announce the themes soon. Please? So we can all start planning our costumes?

I agree, 8 weeks gives people enough time to plan, and to order stuff if they need to, and for it to arrive after being held by Customs, lost by the Post Office, stuck in a bin, etc

Agreed, you think SM would have learned there lesson about how much time in advanced they should announced themes as its one of the biggest problems with the Hub.

Edit: Eternal Twilight has had its party themes since December 14, that's 2 months before the con and about 8 weeks.

Edited by owl post 1992