General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo ta, im checking it out now ;)

ive just seen a tattooed doll (sounds odd hu) and from her lower back, across a bum cheek and down a leg is a peacock. I would link it but im not sure if it would be aloud but its amazing. i mean, i know its not real but its just beautifull

Edited by evenstar_r

I've haven't been on this thread for a few days and there's 7 pages to look through. Note to self, come on every day. :)

I've got two Tattoo's the first is a yin-yang inside a sun at the bottom of my back and 10 stars around a moon with it's a bit like ribbon joining them together. Every star is a member of my family. I'm lookign for my 3rd but not sure what too get.

Renee you've got me thirsty a Cherry Blossom is my favourite cocktail. I'll have to go and make one now! :)

Edited by ~Jenny~

I want a tattoo but id be scared id pass out when having it LOL

went to see kick-ass today thought it was pretty good

they're honestly not that bad.

I like it :P

I thought kick-ass looked crap when I saw the trailers but apparently its really funny?

It is pretty funny :P

oooo now that sounds luvvvvvvvly! could do with one of them right now.

see if i could drive to the con i would bring all sorts of treats with me :P

thinking of food, does anyone have any suggestions as to food SM could put on for us? or was everyone happy with what there was? i thought it was great their was another option :)

they put on their own little canteen style thing which was SOOOOOO much cheaper than the hiltons bits. They had sandwich's, burgers, hot dogs, chrisps, pasta, wedges.... other things as well i think.

i think some fruit would be nice. i had a hot dog once but it was not nice, i couldnt eat it.