Friday Start Times

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys, we are very much looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Here is a rough idea of what is happening on Friday, you will get full scheules in your registration packs.

Friday

2pm - Reg desk opens

7pm - Opening ceremony

7.30pm- Gold Wine Reception

8.30pm - Party til late.

see you soon.

:poki:

Hi! Me and my friend can't get to the Thistle until around 7.30pm, so by the sounds of it we'll miss registration on Friday night. Does this mean we won't be able to access the friday party? Or can we bring our registration letters and photo ID as proof on the door? This is my first con, so I have no idea how things work!

Hi! Me and my friend can't get to the Thistle until around 7.30pm, so by the sounds of it we'll miss registration on Friday night. Does this mean we won't be able to access the friday party? Or can we bring our registration letters and photo ID as proof on the door? This is my first con, so I have no idea how things work!

I think at previous conventions that has been fine - just show your reg letter to get into party?! :o

Max

How long roughly will the opening ceremony last? I've been before but can't remember.

Can't wait till Friday - anyone got a Tardis?

Cally

Taking the schedule into account, no longer than half an hour. Depends on how much there is to say. :)

Does anyone have the power to make it Friday yet?

lol if i could it would of happened already.

what goes on at an opening ceremony? are pictures allowed?

Yep, pictures are usually allowed. If I remember correctly flash photography is allowed throught this as the guests are only there quickly to say hello, it's in the talks that you can only have your camera flash for the first couple of minutes and after that no flash is to be used for pictures.

• Showmasters Admin

Registration will probably stay open until more like 8.30! However, if you miss it we'd still love to see everyone at the party so just bring your registration letter and some ID with you and that will be fine! :D

Mark :D