Not quite et 3.5

talie

Just a thought :P

Like I seriously love u guys haha and I dunno if I can go from Feb- October without seeing some of you B) So I was wondering if a mini prom like event isn't announced if we want to organise something in say june/july kinda time to have a meet up? :D

Just a thought :P

Like I seriously love u guys haha and I dunno if I can go from Feb- October without seeing some of you :uhoh: So I was wondering if a mini prom like event isn't announced if we want to organise something in say june/july kinda time to have a meet up? B)

hopefully they announce another mini con for us but if not a meet up would be awsome. There is always LFCC in July which fingers crossed they get some twilight guests at :D

Rogue why cant you come to ET4?

xxx

I have to be Jen's Bridesmaid. She's getting married to Ste on the 23rd october next year. I have to wear a Strapless dress!!!! STRAPLESS!!!! This is so not funny. Its a lovely dress.. honest.... On everyone else!! It looks stunning.... I'm just not built for dresses like that. oh god... Jen, I need straps!!

Aww i'm sure you will look fabulous!! And its a good reason to miss ET4!! Please pass on my congratulations to her for me XD

You can congratulate them both at ET3. :D They'll be there.... Look under the Volturi cloaks for them...