schedule update

showmasters

If its Naoko or Freema I will fangirl the hotel to smitherense when we get the schedule.

For your ear drum's sakes, pray we get the schedule tomorrow before I'm near you lol

Haha, tell me about it. I will literally go insane in college tomorrow (yeah, I'm in college, unlike most lol) if either of those two are announced and I guess I'll have to get some ear plugs then for when the schedule is given out. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's confirmed, will the schedule also be posted on here or will Showmasters not be on here tomorrow as they'll be at the event? I'm not there until the Satuday so would love to see it if possible and if it's all sorted out. Also, will the something or someone that's being organised also be announced on here tomorrow if it goes ahead? Thanks. :lol::wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

I have added the schedule to the first post. Sorry about the big white areas, it was quick and nasty :thumbup:

Hands up, it's not as clear on clashes as it usually is. With this many guests doing only one day it was just not possible to make it 100% clash free. So please be aware that you WILL likely have a clash or two. If this is the case "do not panic". In all cases go to a photo shoot first. I've tried to make sure no photo shoots clash.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

thanks for putting it up! :thumbup:

I'm sure this has already been covered elsewhere but I can't remember - how do we know which groups we're in (I know it's to do with ticket numbers but that's all I know really)?

It's groups of 30.

Gold Groups

1 = G1 - G30

2 = G31 - G60

3 = G61 - G90

4 = G91 - G120

5 = G121 AND OVER

Silver Groups

6 = S1 - S30

7 = S31 - S60

8 = S61 - S90

9 = S91 - S120

10 = S121 AND OVER

Standard Groups

11 = ST1 - ST30

12 = ST31 - ST60

13 = ST61 - ST90

14 = ST91 - ST120

15 = ST121 - ST150

16 = ST151 - ST180

17 = ST181 - ST210

18 = ST211 - ST240

19 = ST241 - ST270

20 = ST271 - ST300

21 = ST301 - ST330

22 = ST331 - ST360

23 = ST361 - ST390

24 = ST391 AND OVER

• Showmasters Admin

Very sad at the lack of a Katy photo shoot and no Katy/GDL talk.

Very very hectic line up!

We'd LOVE to do EVERYTHING but as you say it's hectic now, if we tried to get in extra talks and photo shoots we'd never have fitted it all in a single weekend.

• Showmasters Admin

Oh wow. Thanks! Shame there's no Katy photoshoot. Is Lara just there in the mornings or is she just taking part in the final panel?

She's there all day but only taking part in the final panel.

Thanks for posting the schedule, I'm chuffed that Rik Makarem and Ben Loyd Holmes are doing photoshoots. Personally, I'd have loved a photo with Katy too but ah well, it can't be helped. Thanks once again. P.S: I'm at college at the moment so will be on here later to talk more. The college computer isn't too good to check the schedule, I'll check where I am at what time when I get home. Is there any further word on the extra thing that was trying to be organised? :thumbup::P

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

I'm in group 12, so straight out of one in to the next one, more than once.

With so many guests (especially 7 being one day guests) that'll be the case for most people. It'll be busy mornings for all.

Thanks for posting the schedule, I'm chuffed that Rik Makarem and Ben Loyd Holmes are doing photoshoots. Personally, I'd have loved a photo with Katy too but ah well, it can't be helped. Thanks once again. P.S: I'm at college at the moment so will be on here later to talk more. The college computer isn't too good to check the schedule, will check where I am at what time when I get home. Any further word on the extra thing that was trying to be organised? :smile:B)

Surely you should be doing work in college? :poki:

Yeah, have a good time today and I'll hopefully see everyone tomorrow. By the way, incase anyone missed my question before; Is there currently any further word on whether or not the special thing has been organised? Thanks in advance. I'd best be off now but will be back at about 3:45pm this afternoon. I'm now getting really excited. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, have a good time today and I'll hopefully see everyone tomorrow. By the way, incase anyone missed my question before; Is there currently any further word on whether or not the special thing has been organised? Thanks in advance. I'd best be off now but will be back at about 3:45pm this afternoon. I'm now getting really excited. :smile:

What special thing?