schedule update

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Just to help you plan your arrival, here is Friday's schedule:

2pm - registration opens to collect your passes and goody bags. The dealer room will be opening shortly afterwards too.

7pm - Opening ceremony, followed by Gold Pass drinks reception

8.30pm - PARTY!

Full weekend schedules will be in your registration packs when you arrive.

HUB3Sat.jpg

Hub3Sun.jpg

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update, I'm arriving on the Saturday morning so am looking forward to hearing about the weekend'schedule. It's not to worry though as we'll all probably see schedules around the event or in the programme so it doesn't matter if we don't get to see it before. Obviously, it'd be great if we could but I understand that you're trying to sort out something extra or someone extra so I'm sure we all won't mind. Good luck with whatever you're trying to organise by the way. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

what time does registration finish on the saturday as i cant arrive till 6 30

There isn't registration on Saturday, you will just have to talk to one of the staff

Edit : no idea where Tuesday came from there...

Edited by Never

Im sure there is registration on Saturday? There was last time!

They'll be people on the registration desk all weekend - there always is. They're not there late evening but generally speaking it doesn't actually matter what time during the day you arrive as you should be able to get registered without any problems.

Would have liked to have gotten a bit of an idea about the schedule before arriving at the event but some things can't be helped.

Are we having a schedule tonight?

Does anyone know prices of the extra autographs and photoshoots?

1. Doesn't look like it.

2. No we don't. Might have to find out there.

Will the schedule be online at all? As I am local I am trying to work my weekend round the con which inc coming to register on my lunchbreak - however if the queue is massive then I will have to leave it and register later. If that is the case and I am unable to register is there any chance of just grabbing a schedule and running so I am not having to arrange everything at the last minute please?

1. Doesn't look like it.

Will the schedule be online at all? As I am local I am trying to work my weekend round the con which inc coming to register on my lunchbreak - however if the queue is massive then I will have to leave it and register later. If that is the case and I am unable to register is there any chance of just grabbing a schedule and running so I am not having to arrange everything at the last minute please?

We're getting timetables in our registration packs so there shouldn't be a problem.

1. Doesn't look like it.

We're getting timetables in our registration packs so there shouldn't be a problem.

I know but if there is a huge queue might be likely that i dont get my schedule on friday - fingers crossed that when I get there at 2pm the queue isnt hours long.

I know but if there is a huge queue might be likely that i dont get my schedule on friday - fingers crossed that when I get there at 2pm the queue isnt hours long.

By the looks of things most people aren't arriving until 3pm or later so the queue should be okay at 2pm

I would've liked a schedule by now too, just to have a quick glance at, but it doesn't bother me, I'm sure it will posted when its finalised hopefully before the event. I'll be online for a bit in the morning so wil be checking back before I leave.

xxx

It probably would already be up but they're trying to organise something more for this event, possibly a guest, so I'm more than happy to wait. Apparently, most of the schedule has been done and we're just waiting on this decision. :DB)

Edited by Doctor Who