UNOFFICIAL Hotel List

freakie_frenchi

I'm not sure if we have one of these yet. I do know we have sort of one but I thought I would make it a little bit clearer!

I know there are lots of you all needing room or has space! So help a fellow Twilighter today!

So fill in this form here if you need a room or looking for a Roomie:

Name:

Nights wanting to stay/are staying:

Where your from:

contact info (Email):

If you need a room I will add you to the list and if you have a room and looking for a roomie I will but your name on the Spaces list!

If you have space and see someone needing a place to stay dont hesitate to add there email.

NEED A ROOM!

Chelsey - chelseystarkie@hotmail.co.uk (not yet got ticket but needs place to stay before she buys)

HAS ROOM SPACE!

Rogue29 - No contact details, Staying Fri - Mon

Edited by freakie_frenchi

Need a room please

Name: Chelsey

Nights wanting to stay/are staying: 3 nights i dont really mind

Where your from: Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire

contact info (Email):

I'm really wanting to get a silver ticket but my dad wants to make sure i have somewhere to stay before i spend the money :(

I'm really friendly and outgoing this would be my first con

So any help would be lovely please

xxx

• 3 weeks later...

I need a roomie, we are 3 Spanish girls and we were in Eternal Twilight 1 and Eternal Twilight 2, book 2 rooms in the Hilton 3 nights, we stay all the day in the convention or in the other room, for eat and other things, only need the room for sleep.

i will be very quiet and silent.

My email is: damaris_t@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Venom, do you still need a roomie? =]

I am looking for a room, and a little desperate! The Hilton, and every hotel near, is full... ='(

(I am French, and went to ET1 and ET2 also.)

So, if you still have some space, let me know! You can contact me by email at ananasb@msn.com

(I also have 2 other friends looking for a room)

updated :grump:

I have a room space in a twin roomm booked friday through to monday if anyone needs a space....

do you still need a roomie rogue29 because i might have one for you! Please contact me at ganou44@hotmail.com

If anyone has space, please feel free to contact me too!

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Olivia

Im just looking for a room for one night the last night as the girl i am staying with hasnt booked a room for the last night so if i cant find somewhere to stay CHEAP or FREE for one night i cant go to the new born party! :lol:

here is my email: xxlivvy93xx@hotmail.com

Please let me know asap

ohh and im from wales and im 16 :)

I will be quiet and a great roomie for one night XD

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if we have one of these yet. I do know we have sort of one but I thought I would make it a little bit clearer!

I know there are lots of you all needing room or has space! So help a fellow Twilighter today!

So fill in this form here if you need a room or looking for a Roomie:

Name:

Nights wanting to stay/are staying:

Where your from:

contact info (Email):

If you need a room I will add you to the list and if you have a room and looking for a roomie I will but your name on the Spaces list!

If you have space and see someone needing a place to stay dont hesitate to add there email.

Can i come in anyones room for sunday night? as I want to go to the newborn party, however my hotel is booked for 2 nights only ^_^

xoxo

NEED A ROOM!

Chelsey - chelseystarkie@hotmail.co.uk (not yet got ticket but needs place to stay before she buys)

HAS ROOM SPACE!

Rogue29 - No contact details, Staying Fri - Mon

Im just looking for a room for one night the last night as the girl i am staying with hasnt booked a room for the last night so if i cant find somewhere to stay CHEAP or FREE for one night i cant go to the new born party! ^_^

Please let me know asap

I sent you a message on FB. If you get no better offers you`re welcome to sneak in with Harley & I.

No idea where you`ll sleep mind you - Might mean crashing on the floor lol but better than nothing? Xx

------

I have a triple room booked in a B&B if anyone is interested?

I have now booked somewhere else x

Edited by SacredSilence

Im just looking for a room for one night the last night as the girl i am staying with hasnt booked a room for the last night so if i cant find somewhere to stay CHEAP or FREE for one night i cant go to the new born party! ^_^

Please let me know asap

I sent you a message on FB. If you get no better offers you`re welcome to sneak in with Harley & I.

No idea where you`ll sleep mind you - Might mean crashing on the floor lol but better than nothing? Xx

------

I have a triple room booked in a B&B if anyone is interested?

I have now booked somewhere else x

hi i might be interested in the b+b whats the name of it and how far from the hotel? xxx

Edited by blondie342009

Name: Oriane

Nights wanting to stay/are staying:3

Where your from: Paris

contact info (Email): cookie_babyfun@hotmail.com

I was at ET and ET2.

I speak french, english and a few german words. I wanted to book a room at the Etap, it's 120euros for 3 nights, despite the fact we're 1. 2 or 3 !

Waiting for answer !