Question

expecto-patronum

Hope this is the case (ie. registration open until 8pm) as that's just about when we'll be arriving. Please alert me if there's any chance of registration closing earlier!

Cheers!

Carole

The schedule hasn't been posted yet. The forum doesn't allow auto-alert e-mails, so please keep checking back.

If you arrive after registration closes, just bring the registration letter and you can still come to the parties.

6 hours! Wow! Thanks a lot!:)

But how do we know when it all actually starts?

We don't know yet as a schedule is yet to be posted but the opening ceremony usually begins at about 7pm on the Friday. The Gold Pass drinks ceremony and Friday night party then follows. On the Saturday, events usually begin at 9am but some attendees may not have to que up for an autograph or a photoshoot until 9:30am or later. It depends how the schedule works out for each group. A rough schedule of events for this convention can be found here, I hope that helps. :D :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I think my brain may be addled - I read this topic as a question about refridgeration on Friday.B)

Hopefully there will be a schedule soon, but I'nm really looking forward to being ther efrom beginning to end as the only other con I've been to I was late arriving on the Friday and had to leave early on the Sunday.

Noit long now! ;)

I think my brain may be addled - I read this topic as a question about refridgeration on Friday.:uhoh:

Eek. I keep reading about putting back your cloaks...

I think what we all need is a good party on Friday night - that'll set us all right....until the hangover kicks in on Saturday.