A proposition, of sorts.

rayray_x

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wouldn`t give to be 18 again!

My son was 18 yesterday - Scary stuff!!!

Me too. Not that I was 18 yesterday.. That I'd love to be 18 again.. And know then what I know now. Would be Fab!! Youth's wasted on the young :spew:

you look about 18....thats gotta be good enough doesn't it??

you don't actually look anywhere near your age! :D

Oh Bless you Tiff, Bless you!! :spew: *Big hugs*

Yay for adoption! :3 I like you too Mojo. May I call you that? Of course I can, I'm your mother ;) You REALLY REALLY can't be over 22. You just can't be, you gotta be lying if you say you are!

You may call me that. :YAHOO: People at work do. Ask the wife how old I am. (But kinda keep off list please! Would be grateful! :YAHOO:)

OMG WTF BBQ THAT'S NOT YOUR REAL AGE MOJO D: You speak lies! You seriously look about 22!

Is real age. Going to take years off now. Decided it sounds far too old and adult. Will get you birth certifcate photocopy if required? ;)

No! I refuse to believe your birth certificate. It speaks lies!

Ok. :)

I am actually an alien. I have a forged birth certificate. My age is the amount of years i have been on this planet. Am no good fixing spaceship. DAmn techie stuff.

Alice is greatly amused by discussions about Jazz's age. XD

*giggles and runs around thread distributing zimmerframes*

Err.. 'scuse me... Is not needing one of those yet!

No, it's for those of us shrieking "I DONT WANNA BE 20!"

Randomly it's actually amusing that of the two of us I'm the one using the walking stick. ;)

I am actually an alien. I have a forged birth certificate. My age is the amount of years i have been on this planet. Am no good fixing spaceship. DAmn techie stuff.

LMFAO OMG. You are the perfect woman :')

I thought I was the perfect woman!

And stop eyeing up my husband! :blink:

You may call me that. :dance: People at work do. Ask the wife how old I am. (But kinda keep off list please! Would be grateful! :D)

OMG WTF BBQ THAT'S NOT YOUR REAL AGE MOJO D: You speak lies! You seriously look about 22!

Quite intrigued to know ur age now?:blink:

/is nosy :poki:

Edited by SacredSilence

• Showmasters Admin

Oh that sounds fab, havent had a birthday party since I was 18!! My birthday is 12th Feb and one of the girls who comes with me is celebrating hers on the 13th. Be amazing to have a load of twihard birthdays together. :D

My birthday is the 12th of Feb too!! :D

I'm all for celebrating at ET3, but I may celebrate at Housebroken too and have like 2 con-parties, lol.

*hugs*

SJ

xox

Stop it with the OLD at 20 thing.

I had left school before most of you were born :wub:

If it makes you feel any better, you're only a year younger than my mum >.<

HAHAHA.... Huh!? how does THAT work??

baring in mind rayray that she isn't 39 :P she was using the 19 - 39 as an example.....she is a littttlllee younger then that....and being only a year younger then your mum would make your mum....a VERY illegal and young mum :P

Good question! We don't have the same measurement in Sweden...Maybe Poppy can answer that one, she knows how tall I am since I'm a bit shorter than her :P

Well I'm 5"2 so your like 5"1 or something :)

AWH!!! that's SO CUTE! :D

What I wouldn`t give to be 18 again!

My son was 18 yesterday - Scary stuff!!!

Me too. Not that I was 18 yesterday.. That I'd love to be 18 again.. And know then what I know now. Would be Fab!! Youth's wasted on the young ;)

Oh Bless you Tiff, Bless you!! :D *Big hugs*

anytime! i still can't believe your age! this is the person who was learning the hoedown throwdown WHILST taking a shower! haha

Edited by Tiffanyy

Thank you! :D:P

I thought I was the perfect woman!

And stop eyeing up my husband! :P

Now now honey... Violence is uncool. Unless its ripping heads of other vampires threatening our family...

Turns out chairs hurt the head. You're BOTH perfect women :smile: I'm not eyeing up Jasper, I'm eyeing up Mojo...different people :P

LOL! Nice answer! Like it. :D

Oh Bless you Tiff, Bless you!! :D *Big hugs*

anytime! i still can't believe your age! this is the person who was learning the hoedown throwdown WHILST taking a shower! haha

Its a big bathroom... And I have very little time. LOL. Killing two birds with one stone. Though I'm going to have to make more time for me soon. I will.

You may call me that. :smile: People at work do. Ask the wife how old I am. (But kinda keep off list please! Would be grateful! :D)

Quite intrigued to know ur age now?:headscratch:

/is nosy :D

Find me at ET3. Will tell you then! :D