photo ops question

sarahjbirkin

hi.....

this may seem an insane question, but can people bring things in to use in hte photo ops.....

eg- like a teddy, or some halloween horns, or angel wings ect-

something like that?...

it was just an idea i was having, and i like to know if it possible!.

thanks team! :thumbup:

There is no general rule against it. Guests may refuse though, so you can't really tell in advance. If I recall correctly most guests ask for replica weapons to be removed, but that's all problems I remember. So far nobody brought stuff that was unreasonable. Asking a guest to pose with a teddy bear or another plush toy is actually quite popular. :thumbup:

If you're thinking of a popular photo session you got to be really quick to explain what you want though. :YAHOO:

Hi not sure if I have posted this in the correct place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this allowed? Is it worth paying the extra money for a different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

Hi not sure if I have posted this in the correct place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this allowed? Is it worth paying the extra money for a different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

You might want to check the FAQ thread out, but -

- Yes, you can buy another photo. Personally? Unless there's some particular way you'd like the two posed, then I wouldn't. The photographers are good here. Malcolm won't let you go until he's got a picture he's happy with. And it's a picture of you and the guest wearing the same outfits. Though lots of people do get more than one, and there's obviously nothing wrong with it. Just a matter of opinion, and obviously, money. *g*

- How it works. You queue up at the right time and the queue goes into the photo area. Once you get into the photo shoot area, you will see the guest standing in front of a backdrop. The crew will direct you into the photoshoot, you put your arm around the guest (if they allow that) or ask for a pose, smile for the camera, wait while they check it, and then another crew-member will show you out.

It's a very quick process. You won't get more than a chance to say hi to the guest, and make sure you're all ready to go when you're at the front of the queue. But the photos look great and they are a fantastic momento of the weekend.

Hope that helps a little!

Kip

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....mp;#entry918135

Try this here! It's out of date for the guest lists, but the rest is still valid. And TT is much more eloquent than I am.

Kip's already got the basics covered. :D

You can buy as many photoshoot tickets as you want, of course this is allowed.

If it's worth the money that's a total personal decision. If you only want to buy a second one to make sure you get a good one, then you don't have too. Malcolm is taking as many pictures as it needs to get a good shot. I think he took seven of me with Brandon Routh until he was finally happy with one.

I've seen others buy 5 or more tickets for James Marsters and be perfectly happy with getting that much variety.

Usually most guests are really good about different poses when they are told you have more than one ticket.

Edited by Queen_Sindel