The Eternal Ones fan group. MEET UP

bl00djunkie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to squeeze in a trip to asda before the meet up, should have plently of time though

Where is Asda?

I wanted to go to Tesco, Is there 1 near??

x

If you're travelling by car, there is a Tesco about 8 minutes drive from the hotel on the M42. The Hilton is just off junction 5 of the M42 and Tesco is at Junction 3, right next door to the motorway. Look for the turn off to Shirley.

If you're travelling by car, there is a Tesco about 8 minutes drive from the hotel on the M42. The Hilton is just off junction 5 of the M42 and Tesco is at Junction 3, right next door to the motorway. Look for the turn off to Shirley.

Thanks x Sadly I`m getting the train :/ x

I'm sure we will all be ready in time got a good few weeks to go yet. Is everyone staying at the Hilton?

I have less than a fortnight, I go home on the 17th to Brum that is, and I have SO much to do with all the team bewley stuff and what not

Nope am in no way, shape or form ready.

I know you will be fine we all get a bit like that but when it gets to the last week we wonder why we worried at all.

My problem is at the moment I still have one costume to finish and then gotta see if I got anything else I need to get in these last few weeks. Getting majorly stressed now tis not good I got a coldsore and everything now cause of it.

its just a fan group that was set up at et1

where we all spoke on the forums and then met up went for a meal at the con

its was a nice ice breaker and we did it at et2/proms/lfcc/lcm to see each other again and meet new people.

its no one specifically :D

@ Hobbitfanatic is sheyla coming..is she on the forum yet?

Edited by bl00djunkie

its was a nice ice breaker and we did it at et2/proms/lfcc/lcm to see each other again and meet new people.

its no one specifically ;)

aw thanks :D

so technically anyone can join if you write on here & are going to et3?

there's no initiation test is there? ;)

its no one specifically ;)

aw thanks :D

so technically anyone can join if you write on here & are going to et3?

there's no initiation test is there? ;)

;) nah any1 is welcome...tho a level of crazy is required...lol

its no one specifically :wub:

Yeah she is as long as she can get off work early she's got her train booked but work are being silly with her and she might have to get a later train. I think she's signed up on the forum but she rarely comes on. It's mainly only when she knows a guest has been accounced.

its no one specifically :blink:

Yeah she is as long as she can get off work early she's got her train booked but work are being silly with her and she might have to get a later train. I think she's signed up on the forum but she rarely comes on. It's mainly only when she knows a guest has been accounced.

I'm heeeeeeeere! And yes, I'm coming. Got work sorted and I was assured I could leave early :WINCE: I'm getting the train at 13h30 so I have no idea what time I'm arriving in Birmingham, but I'll be there!

Oh and I tend to read here more than post. Not much of a talker... :) And as Cat said I usually check to see if they've announced another guest heheh