Cosplay

Jemma

Hun you will look fine just go with it and have fun thats the main thing

Just tried on all my outfits and am very happy had my lenses in with the outfits and they look good :D i went down stairs in my back up wedding dress i bought with my heels, veil, garter, earrings and bloody gloves on with my red lenses and my mum and dad was just like :o:wub:

I still having problems withthe veil so when i go trafford centre tomorrow i am gonna get a hair clip in case i need to do some last minute changes to that lol

I'm late here but are you doing revenge Rosalie? :angry: because that is ACE! I cant wait to see photos.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've decided that there's nothing wrong with my eyes, but for some reason they really do NOT like the brown contacts. I got the replacement pair in the mail this week but the same thing was happening with my right eye... not quite so bad, but bad enough to make my vision blurry.

I've just put my black contacts in and although I see a slight halo of black in my peripheral vision, my vision is not at all distorted!!!!

I'm so stuck as what to do for my Bella & Sookie costumes now (that's why I got brown contacts) as I don't think I could stand wearing the blurry lenses :angry:

gutted!

does it do that thing where it kinda sticks to your eye when you blink??

um, nope. They fit fine, but it's just right eye is blurry! (If I close my left eye, it takes a few seconds and I can focus through the right lens... it feels like when you're having an eye test and they put a lens into those big glasses you have to wear and your eye needs to adjust. Company have told me they definitely have no strength to them and sent me a replacement, but these are nearly as bad)

Mine do that, Pisses me right off! :rolleyes:

I`ve got my red ones in today to try get used to them. Just had GREAT FUN scaring kids in cars as I had to go collect my nephew and drop him home :poki: We were stopped in traffic and the car next to me had a kid in whose face was like ;) but with hugeeeeee eyes :P

pmsl that poor kid wont sleep for a month xx

Ok, I've decided that there's nothing wrong with my eyes, but for some reason they really do NOT like the brown contacts. I got the replacement pair in the mail this week but the same thing was happening with my right eye... not quite so bad, but bad enough to make my vision blurry.

I've just put my black contacts in and although I see a slight halo of black in my peripheral vision, my vision is not at all distorted!!!!

I'm so stuck as what to do for my Bella & Sookie costumes now (that's why I got brown contacts) as I don't think I could stand wearing the blurry lenses :WINCE:

gutted!

um, nope. They fit fine, but it's just right eye is blurry! (If I close my left eye, it takes a few seconds and I can focus through the right lens... it feels like when you're having an eye test and they put a lens into those big glasses you have to wear and your eye needs to adjust. Company have told me they definitely have no strength to them and sent me a replacement, but these are nearly as bad)

eugh thats poo! mine sometimes do that... but then it gets better...

and i generally drop the solution into the lense before i put them in... and then if they feel dry i drop my eyes a bit... mmm :/

I found it :vader: omg i was going to be really sad cos you cant cosplay rosalie without the necklace i have been looking for it for almost 2 hours and then i had my mum help me twice almost gave up and but thought i would have another look and i have fabric draws so i was pulling my stuff out of them and nothing and the bottom comes off and it was under there :D no idea how it got there but omg i am happy i felt lost without it :D

Awww yaaay panic over! Could Jasper have been playing with it and it somehow got under there?

Oh oh forgot to say earlier, my 2nd Alice waistcoat came today! Yaaaaay it fits! Quite snug but yay it fits so all is good!