Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Sam :unsure:

Hehe Red robe Edward does indeed sound interesting! How are you gonna pull that off?

Xx

About a million metres of bosom tape and a professionally made chest binder lol!

LOL - Will that be uncomfortable? :/

Gah! I can`t afford the stupid prices for a Rosalie necklace as I have spent so much out so far :lol: /whinge

Looking good Sam :unsure:

Hehe Red robe Edward does indeed sound interesting! How are you gonna pull that off?

Xx

About a million metres of bosom tape and a professionally made chest binder lol!

Gah! I can`t afford the stupid prices for a Rosalie necklace as I have spent so much out so far :lol: /whinge

Comfortable no, amusing and fun yes!

Looking good Sam :lol:

Xx

Gah! I can`t afford the stupid prices for a Rosalie necklace as I have spent so much out so far :D /whinge

Comfortable no, amusing and fun yes!

:unsure:

Hmmm I may have to get me a pair (or maybe just 1 as I only need 1 lol) although I'm not sure they'd look the same on me as my eyes are green where as your eyes are brown so give it that right kinda cullen-ness to it. Are they hard or soft contact lenses?

Hiya. They are soft ones and you can buy them singly.

So its early but its gonna happen so who do you plan on dressing as for ET3?

I cant choose its gonna be a tough one.

I was thinking Jane cos me being small and blonde but there's not really much choice for her other than the one outfit we have seen in the trailer.

My other option might be alice just because i am small :P but would have to wear a wig :D

So maybe both jane and alice for ET3?

Who else is planning their outfits?

I might cosplay victoria in something like this http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/200907181455.jpg as i think she would wear something like that in eclipse however the leather pants would be black skinnies in stead and i have red contacts and i could put some leaves in my hair and curl it but would people know i was victoria lol....Hopefully or I could wear this outfit minus the fur (i hate fur) http://www.bigchicosmovieblog.com/wp-conte...07/victoria.jpg

Help?:)

So its early but its gonna happen so who do you plan on dressing as for ET3?

I cant choose its gonna be a tough one.

I was thinking Jane cos me being small and blonde but there's not really much choice for her other than the one outfit we have seen in the trailer.

My other option might be alice just because i am small :P but would have to wear a wig :dance:

So maybe both jane and alice for ET3?

Who else is planning their outfits?

I might cosplay victoria in something like this http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/200907181455.jpg as i think she would wear something like that in eclipse however the leather pants would be black skinnies in stead and i have red contacts and i could put some leaves in my hair and curl it but would people know i was victoria lol....Hopefully or I could wear this outfit minus the fur (i hate fur) http://www.bigchicosmovieblog.com/wp-conte...07/victoria.jpg

Help?:)

I was going to cosplay Victoria as I already have mad red hair LOL But it`s all the little things, like her key ring etc that would be hard to find (for me anyway) Good luck x

You know that im crashing on your floor lol for the last night lol? Could I get ready in your hotel room please for the last night as Fanpy is leaving at like 3 or something? :)

x

You know that im crashing on your floor lol for the last night lol? Could I get ready in your hotel room please for the last night as Fanpy is leaving at like 3 or something? :)

x

Lmfao are you? I thought you managed to room with someone at the Hilton. No worries :dance: Gonna be nuts cos from what I can gather it`s literally a room and a bed :D LOL x

Yeah it was the peacock one :)

Yay can`t wait to see everyone in their outfits!!

We need pics Becky & Tiff ;)

I just won a replica of Rosalies necklace on fleabay ;) Isn`t an exact copy but was relatively cheap so it`ll do ^_^

Xx

Please... please let my stuff get here on time... please. I'll be good. I won't tell the pony to throw off people I don't like... I won't glare at people who annoy me at the stables. I'll even attempt to be nice to people... just let my stuff get here in time!!!!

It looks AMAZING!

Thankies. Not completely happy with it as obviously I had to modify it and sometimes on pics it looks really obvious where I've added in material for the convention but at least thats one more finished. Technically my birthday Edward is finished too but I still need to turn the pants up as their uber long even though they were made to size

It looks AMAZING!

Thankies. Not completely happy with it as obviously I had to modify it and sometimes on pics it looks really obvious where I've added in material for the convention but at least thats one more finished. Technically my birthday Edward is finished too but I still need to turn the pants up as their uber long even though they were made to size

She shrank.

It looks AMAZING!

She shrank.

Yeah I must have done lol. Something went a bit iffy I gotta say