Cosplay

Jemma

Sam, very impressed with what you've done so far! Fab job! I see what you mean about the length of the trousers. Ugh I totally know what you mean about the vision pic being the only one. Very frustrating when trying to match colours. I was trying to look for a decent video clip of the scene to get a better glimpse of the dress but failed.

Claire, They look pretty damn cool if you ask me! Way better than my Cullen ones. Is the "Cullen" lens in your pic simply yellow or are you wearing both the hazel and the yellow together?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I may have to get me a pair (or maybe just 1 as I only need 1 lol) although I'm not sure they'd look the same on me as my eyes are green where as your eyes are brown so give it that right kinda cullen-ness to it. Are they hard or soft contact lenses?

What size is yours? Reckon you wouldn't mind meeting up in the hotel room so I can just try it on before I commit to spending that much? I'm terrified of it not fitting me and I'd really like to kinda see face to face what I'm buying. After ET3 I'll save up and buy one properly I think. I really love that dress.

My mine is a US size 8. It is slightly loose fitting under the arms but not enough to make it look like its too big for me. I think a 6 would have been the perfect fit but the seller hadnt put any of those up when I accepted their 2nd chance offer and I def cant afford to sell mine and buy another one as dont think I'll quite get my money back! At least it does actually fit tho and better to be a lil big than summat I cant get into! It's hard coz you never know how its gonna fit til you actually try it on. It's just an over the head slip on dress too, no zips or buttons.

Plus I'd been trying and failing to get the dress for sooooo damn long I wasnt gonna let it slip by me again!

And yeah, sure I wouldnt mind if you wanted to try it on. I'll def have it with me at ET3. The dress is gorgeous, youll love it. We'll have to arrange to meet up.

xxxx

Ok here we are.

P25-01-10_181201.jpg

Apologies for the naffness.

Sorry off topic but...another Elliot Minor lover :WAVE:

I'm cosplaying Bella for the Newborn party...yes from New Moon...I'll move in slo-mo :D

Edited by Emelso

Ha ha ha yaaaaay! Love those guys masses! Was dead upset when I couldn't go see them on their last tour as it was the 1st time I hadn't been able to go see them. Desperate to see them again and can't wait to get some promo done.

Lol awesome! I'm also doing vision Bella too for New Born party! There's a pic of my dress a few pages back in this thread somewhere.

Edited by twilight obsessive

Aw that's so pretty!

I got mine from ebay a couple of months ago - need to get a sash and tights etc...although I'm pretty pale as is :WAVE:

I'm just playing on the fact everyone tells me I look like Kristen - so hopefully will pull of my first proper cosplay! :S

Dayna the only parcels im expecting is my punk boots but doubt they'l be here yet so hopefully it will be your dress.

Sam your outfits look great hun.

Hmmmmmph iv got contacts but still cant get them in STUPID FINGS!!!! And i really wanted to get some red 1s aswell :WAVE:

Dayna the only parcels im expecting is my punk boots but doubt they'l be here yet so hopefully it will be your dress.

Sam your outfits look great hun.

Hmmmmmph iv got contacts but still cant get them in STUPID FINGS!!!! And i really wanted to get some red 1s aswell :WAVE:

Ohhh it better be my dress and hopefully my victorian jacket for civil war orrrr my frilly shirt. If my dress isn't here by ET3 I will so cry loads! Ok that's an exaggeration but I'll be totally gutted!

Time for a costume update. With pictures mwahahah!!!

Edward Vote costume

The original

edward-bella-jacob_532x463.jpg

I'd also like to add that I wished his pants would stop changing colours. In some pics their black and in some dark blue so I've gone for dark blue.

Not made any alterations to this yet but I need to change the collar and add the black twill tape to it as well as possibly remove the top pocket.

100_3114.jpg

Edward Vision costume

The original

run.jpg

This is a hard one as this is like the only image of the costume but don't think I've done too bad matching fabrics and colours. Coiple of things still need doing like adding buttons, shortening the bottoms and sorting out the waistband but nearly done. Might even finish them whilst my mum's away as I need major help with the waist coat and no point wasting time on the pants if I can do them myself.

100_3104.jpg

100_3105.jpg

See what I mean about the length

100_3108.jpg

100_3106.jpg

I especially LOVE that jacket!

Everyone is so busy on here - Sam you are so clever dressmaking has never been my strong point I can make curtains and soft furnishing no problem..... you will look great I like the jacket Im watching NM at the moment Laurent has just tried to kill Bella and the wolves have appeared.

I think I need to make a better effort for ET3 but at least we have a bit longer for ET4 I might be organised for that lol

Dayna you will look lovely and Karly your punk boots sound interesting - the 70's glam rock and punk brings back memories lol

Edited by Twilightmum49