General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Wow I wish my top half was too sizes bigger!

Ohhhh I hadn't realised it was just you and the pooch lol! Woooaaah there's someone the same size as Daniel! Mmmm he has nice arms! I remember pointing that out to karly ha ha ha! He really does have a fit body! He's so god damn tall! I felt so tiny next to him! He looks quite funny just stood at the back in my guest pics! I'm still slapping myself for not turning my head just a fraction to the right where Charlie was....yeah it would just be easier if I showed you rather than tried to explain it

*goes to find pic*

Oh a fraction to the right and up a bit lol

charliedanieljoseandme.jpg

God I hate how I look in this pic. Was scared stiff when the photographer said to do a funny pose!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly, I'd just like to thank David for editing my signature and adding Smutstick to it. 'Cause that isn't gonna make me get a reputation on these boards at all is it :dance:

Thats because youre beautiful and youre smutty and youre a pokefan and I love you :YAHOO: hows the tattoo design going?

David - It took you this long to notice? I'm disappointed in you :dance:

I love you too my fellow beautiful, smutty pokefan :( The tatto design is going good, just tracing out your handprints to go on my boobies atm :dance:

And also, shut up David :dance:

Still makes me chuckle looking at that pic and imagining what I would have done had I known ha ha ha ha!

Aww bless Daniel for not liking himself in his pic. Was it that bad? Ooh lucky you for going to Germany! Would love to go to a con abroard! Especially America! Wouldn't mind doing that next year tbh. Not on my own obv lol.

TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :YAHOO::(:dance::dance::dance:

Does that mean they scored?

hehe yeah they got the ball down over the line. They can score by either doing that for 5 points or they can kick it up over the goal for 2 points.

i didnt think it was bad, i'll try and scan it on later.

ANITHER TRYYYY!!!! wales has a guy in the sin bin cos he was naughty so it means their a player down, which is helping england to score

ahhhh nooo wales have just scored!!! and Price William was like proper cheering and clapping, while harry was sitting very still lol

Edited by evenstar_r

Ha ha ha William likes a bit of Rugby then!

Just put a new shirt on and with it came a wide belt. My god it doesn't 'alf teach you how to sit up straight! I can't slouch at all lol! Sorry pointless info there!

ah yes, both the princes are often at matches, and princes margaret :blink: ok, wales just scored again and p.william was jumping up. p.harry had his arms crossed over his chest. One thinks harry is an england fan.

dont worry people, its nearly over and i will stop with me rugby drivel!!

oh, and wide belt, ouch! lol. does that mean your off out??

yeah baby!!!!! england just scored and harry was on his feet clapping and william was sitting! i love it!!!!

Ahhh I seee Lise. Yeah coz I'm a dif size on top to bottom, I tend to have a problem with dresses too although I'd be ok if I lost the weight off my tummy lol.

Nah only off to the boyfriends but thought I'd wear my new shirt. I actually feel like I'm about to do the painting in it ha ha ha as it's kinda baggy lol.

Ohhh last night. at about midnight, I ended up going to meet my friend as she was randomly roaming the streets after having an argument wither her house mate. Silly girl. Brought her back to mine and chatted for a bit. My parents were still up and managed to cheer her up lol. Dad was talking to her about ghosts and things and just generally pulling her leg telling her there's a cesspit buried at the bottom of her garden with dead bodies in and stuff ha haha (she lives in an old house)!

ah yes, both the princes are often at matches, and princes margaret :WINCE: ok, wales just scored again and

yeah baby!!!!! england just scored and harry was on his feet clapping and william was sitting! i love it!!!!

Wooohooooo! :blink:

Wooow wish I was tall enough to wear this!

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/sale-dresses/...-is-VP00025_011

Ahhh I seee Lise. Yeah coz I'm a dif size on top to bottom, I tend to have a problem with dresses too although I'd be ok if I lost the weight off my tummy lol.

Wooow wish I was tall enough to wear this!

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/sale-dresses/...-is-VP00025_011

If I were rich I`d get my tummy chopped off! lol It`s hideous :WINCE:

OMC I WANT that dress!! (and the body to go with it pls lmfao) :P

Grrrr my ear is really pissing me off :blink: It`s itching right inside where you can`t reach - Damn cold :WINCE:

/whinge :huh:

Ahhh the things we could do if we had the money!

Grrr to your ear! Mine's been like that too! Only just got hearing back in it but still gonna go to the drs on Tues about it. He'll probably tell me it needs syringing. Bluergh!

i put oil in my ears when they feel like they need soothing. I think its just like olive oil, but i went to the chemist at Asda and asked for some and he gave me a pippet thing and everything.

Dont forget that if you do get your ears syringed you need to put drops in them for a week before hand xx

OMG I've had my ears syringed so many times and my dr has never told me that! Thanks I shall be sure to do that! Only have olive oil as ran out of ear drops so all I normally do is put olive oil in the pipette and run it under the hot tap to warm it up in the hope it'll clear my ear quicker than if it was cold (well not cold but of a normal temp lol).

ah yes, both the princes are often at matches, and princes margaret :blink:

Princess Anne is the Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, and is often at their games. I don't remember seeing Princess Margaret at a rugby game - and certainly not in the eight years she's been dead :WINCE:

Pretty good game - definitely picked up in the second half.

ah yes, both the princes are often at matches, and princes margaret :blink:

Princess Anne is the Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, and is often at their games. I don't remember seeing Princess Margaret at a rugby game - and certainly not in the eight years she's been dead :WINCE:

Pretty good game - definitely picked up in the second half.

ahhh there you go!!! i knew it was one of them lol is it princess anne that looks like her mother??

i was so excited during the game, too many little mistakes though, but it made it interesting!! lol

hey y'all i am home from work :blink:

I had a good day shockingly but i think i was a bit boy crazy today :huh:

that reminds me one of the new guys Jack ended up cutting the top of his finger off to the bone :WINCE: i dont like blood/pain lol so me goes eekkk and runs away :WINCE:

hope y'all had a great day

I best not end up having a crusty nose at ET3 :WINCE::huh:

From wiping my nose all the time btw, Not dried snot candles :poki::lol:

I was just thinking the same thing ! LOL

Im a woman with Man Flu & its SO not good. Ive spent my day in pj's perving I mean looking at a certain person's CK shot's to help make me feel better :wub: