Avengers7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got round to watching this show and I'm enjoying it so far.

I watched the catch-up of all ten episodes on Fiver which they have been showing over the last two weeks.

During the credits after episode 10, they announced that Flashfordward will return after it's mid-season break in February !!!!

So unless FIVER have made a mistake, we may not have long to wait...... :D

Finally got round to watching this show and I'm enjoying it so far.

I watched the catch-up of all ten episodes on Fiver which they have been showing over the last two weeks.

During the credits after episode 10, they announced that Flashfordward will return after it's mid-season break in February !!!!

So unless FIVER have made a mistake, we may not have long to wait...... :thumbup:

It is actually wrong. They start re-showing in March as they di not want to clash with the Winter Olympics.

• 2 weeks later...

I want it to come back now!! :lol: :lol: Ah well, it's giving me something to look forward to (no pun intended). There are a lot of good shows on now and starting soon so I'm happy enough :chair:

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 months later...

Yes, a promising start to the second half of season one.

Great shot of the jumbo jet descending over the baseball stadium, good to see Janis have a bit more to do in these opening two episodes, interesting relationship she could be developing with Simon.

• 3 weeks later...

i really like flash forward but my freeview keeps bloody missing it every week, think ive missed 2 eps since it returned, last one i saw was dimitri in africa watching the video talking to him shortly after offering to cheat on his fiance (what a guy, not, didnt get that at all)

i really like flash forward but my freeview keeps bloody missing it every week, think ive missed 2 eps since it returned, last one i saw was dimitri in africa watching the video talking to him shortly after offering to cheat on his fiance (what a guy, not, didnt get that at all)

You have only missed one episode then (this weeks one) so you should be able to catch a repeat as they are on most nights on fiver or five.

Hmm, being stuck in Africa sat on a bed with Christine Woods, can SO understand why Dimitri would want to cheat!! :smile:

Loved the ending of the episode you missed, make sure you watch it!

You have only missed one episode then (this weeks one) so you should be able to catch a repeat as they are on most nights on fiver or five.

Hmm, being stuck in Africa sat on a bed with Christine Woods, can SO understand why Dimitri would want to cheat!! :o

Loved the ending of the episode you missed, make sure you watch it!

i think i missed the first ep of the season return after the mid break also, yer ive set my freeview to record last nights repeat and series linked it from there, hope it doesnt miss any now

• 4 weeks later...

bloody us networks, they have canceled this and other stuff but listed a load of new crap to take its place. (im still angry about firefly and space above and beyond)

ive enjoyed flashforward, though ive missed a few eps, my freeview keeps freezing and missing eps, think ive missed the last 2.

bloody us networks, they have canceled this and other stuff but listed a load of new crap to take its place. (im still angry about firefly and space above and beyond)

ive enjoyed flashforward, though ive missed a few eps, my freeview keeps freezing and missing eps, think ive missed the last 2.

Yeah Space A&B was awesome - watched the DVD boxset last year, first time I'd watched it since it was first broadcast.

FF is a lesson to the networks, don't p*** viewers off with a long break to accomodate the winter olympics, it killed the audience figures.

The last couple of episodes have been quite good but i couldn't get into the latest one as knowing that the series is ending with no doubt a big cliffhanger has ruined it for me, how can you enjoy something when you know you're just going to be stitched up by the ending.

Edited by TonytheCylon