LONDON PROM ROCKED!

Mandelina

Yeah, London needed one too because it rocked my socks off ;)

Charlie, Daniel and Jose were amazing. They were so kind and funny. They really took time talking to everyone, and from where I was standing it didn't look like they were being crowded. We couldn't have got better guests than these guys. Please bring them back to future events.

The gold area was great, because there was not too much people there and the music wasn't as loud either, so it was easier to talk there. I really felt that there was some thoughts put behind it.

All the attendees I met at the event were so nice, and I now got amazing new friends I can't wait to see again. The whole event and the crew felt so welcoming, it was hard not feeling like a part of a big family!

And oh, I also loved the fact that SM/ME had listened to people on the forum and done things we had asked for. Like having the New Moon trailers going on repeat in one of the rooms at a big screen. (I'm quite sure someone asked for it here, right?)

Anyway, I thought this thread was a good idea for us London people to share our best memories and keep in contact. I wanna know what you think. Most of the people in this forum went to Birmingham, but I believe that after the event there is more of us London people here :blink:

Can't wait for future events, I'm sure they'll be just as great. I've been asked to write about the event on a Swedish website so I'll go and do it now. :D

Edited by Mandelina

:D I had no idea about the New Moon trailers!

I had a fantastic time though, loved every minute of it.

Was especially happy when me and my friends were allowed to go up to Jose when he was alone and he talked to us for about 20mins :)

:D I had no idea about the New Moon trailers!

I had a fantastic time though, loved every minute of it.

Was especially happy when me and my friends were allowed to go up to Jose when he was alone and he talked to us for about 20mins :)

The screening was in the same room as the bar and the dealers room. Right beside the stairs up to the area where they took all the photos! :P

And I know, Jose was so nice! He told me why he is called Mr Molina in the movie, something I've been wondering about forever haha :D

i loved your dance with charlie :D

Thank you, Helen :)

Edited by Mandelina

Because apparently Catherine Hardwick wanted the movie to feel more international and not so typical american, so by having a teacher in the movie who was called Mr.Molina instead of Mr.Banner she thought it would be easier for people outside of America to feel like a part of the movie :D

• Showmasters Admin

Because apparently Catherine Hardwick wanted the movie to feel more international and not so typical american, so by having a teacher in the movie who was called Mr.Molina instead of Mr.Banner she thought it would be easier for people outside of America to feel like a part of the movie :D

I was talking to Jose and he said that's also why Catherine cast Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie. She didn't want everyone at the school to be white Americans. She wanted it more like most schools where there's a variety of races.

Because apparently Catherine Hardwick wanted the movie to feel more international and not so typical american, so by having a teacher in the movie who was called Mr.Molina instead of Mr.Banner she thought it would be easier for people outside of America to feel like a part of the movie :P

I was talking to Jose and he said that's also why Catherine cast Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie. She didn't want everyone at the school to be white Americans. She wanted it more like most schools where there's a variety of races.

Yes, that makes sense. Getting answers to that was so fun, hearing things right from the source :D

Hey TT your a class act.

Domino and I are the ones who first got u to sign our badges and took your pic :D you was even more famous than the guests lol :D The whole crew rocked though and teach was so sweet when we chatted to him for like 20min

I saw the tv but the lure of drink over took lol lol

Everyone had the best time :D:thumbup:

TT please please say there will be another London event pllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee

Best weekend of my life seriously :thumbup: There was nothing wrong with anything it was perfection :D The guests were amazing, the attendees were lovely it was just an all round amazing time :D Much better than I had expected. I seriously hope there is another one next year, as most likely I won't get tickets for ET3!! Thanks so much everyone!!!