Sales of Photo's and Autographs

lesleynile

No longer than normal queues, probably. If you're buying them as you register on the first day, it'll only add a few extra minutes and not everyone will be buying the extras. SM/ME do take things like this in to account and, if they're only available from the desk, will no doubt have a couple of extra bodies on. I really wouldn't worry at all :dance:

• Moderators

I bought several extra autos and photos at various points through Hub2, and never had to queue for long for any of them.

I do reckon it would make sense for them to sell James's at least in advance, since they're 'buyable' only, but even if they don't I'm not envisaging any queues particularly longer than the last time.

Personally, I hope they go on sale before the event as I won't be making it to the venue until Saturday morning and by the time I arrive, it's likely that some signings and photoshoots will already have just begun. I'm hoping for photos with John, Gareth, James, Rik and Katy to go on sale now. :YAHOO: By the way, welcome to the forum Lesleynile :D

Edited by Doctor Who