• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ZERO ready.

Gah.

And I'm leaving in Tuesday morning.

And since Ryanair's a bitch I wanna pack lightly.

That's so I'll be able to buy as much clothes as possible in London of course ;)

But gah, I hate packing.

My mom always do it for me -_-

Edited by Mandelina

My mum does mine for me too lmao! I just throw everything in, she rolls clothes nice and neat (:

Exactly! Haha! Don't know how I'll be able to pack it all back down when I go home from London and don't have my mom there haha -_-

Edited by Mandelina

I keep thinking of more and more things I need, I think my case will be one of those industrial sized ones, that people take on two week holidays haha.

I need a weeks worth of clothes :( and all my stuff to last me for a week -_- uh oh

I have ZERO ready.

Gah.

And I'm leaving in Tuesday morning.

And since Ryanair's a bitch I wanna pack lightly.

That's so I'll be able to buy as much clothes as possible in London of course ;)

But gah, I hate packing.

My mom always does it for me ;)

Ryanair is totally pish like that. :(

ooo good idea. First time @ con alone. What do I need to pack apart from clothes?

My mum does mine for me too lmao! I just throw everything in, she rolls clothes nice and neat (:

I have no idea what I'm taking at all! & I'm only taking a smallish case too. Someone should make a checklist!

Seriously lists are a must!!

I really wanted to curl my hair for et, guess what FORGOT my curling tongs

Forgot the stuff i wanted signed, forgot my make up, forgot hair bobbles, forgot tooth brush (had to go buy one lol)

Exactly! Haha! Don't know how I'll be able to pack it all back down when I go home from London and don't have my mom there haha :blink:

I can see me sitting on my case to get it to close!

Exactly! Haha! Don't know how I'll be able to pack it all back down when I go home from London and don't have my mom there haha :blink:

haha me too!!! I'll probably have to leave stuff at the hotel or ship it home haha!

haha me too!!! I'll probably have to leave stuff at the hotel or ship it home haha!

I'll probably leave stuff by accident knowing my luck! I'll end up buying another bag most probably, lol.

well i've gotta go college before hand, on the friday of the london one, so i'm taking a small

suitcase with me and then meeting my sis at the hotel :D i'm only taking the essentials,

which for me isn't too much. all i need is my day clothes (jeans, top cardigan) prom dress +

tights, outfit for disco (not sure what yet), socks, pants, wash stuff and shoes. Should hopefully

fit into my lil suitcase...

I need to start packing even though its a two day event i will have a suitcase full typical girl :o

But i will need my cosplay outfits, extra party clothes just in case :( Make-up, shoes, accessories blah blah blah

I am all excited all over again! :D

I'll be taking my laptop ;) im a loser lol :D

I want to so much but I'm terrified of breaking her. :D I've not even finished paying her off. This is what I get for buying an expensive MacBook.

Oo, which one? I'm getting one for my birthday, so excited!

I'm all good on the laptop front though, 'cos I have an iPhone so I won't need to bring mine (:

I can see me coming on here and being like ARGHHH THEY'RE LOVELY!

I'll be taking my laptop ;) im a loser lol :D

I want to so much but I'm terrified of breaking her. :D I've not even finished paying her off. This is what I get for buying an expensive MacBook.

Oo, which one? I'm getting one for my birthday, so excited!

I'm all good on the laptop front though, 'cos I have an iPhone so I won't need to bring mine (:

I can see me coming on here and being like ARGHHH THEY'RE LOVELY!

13.3in aluminium macbook 2.4ghz. She's a gorgeous piece of machinery. Sadly they now only make the Macbook Pro in aluminium (they stuck a card reader in the 13.3in macbook and are calling it the 13.3in macbook pro. Bloody annoying only happened a few months after I got mine.) She even has an illuminated keyboard. ^.^

I need to pack enough for a week... I dont even think I own a weeks worth of clothes... Need a list which will consist of

Makeup

clothes

Alice outfit

Bella outfits

straightners

maybe laptop

twilight

breaking dawn special ed

iTouch

money

phone

tickets

debit card (not trusty enough for credit :D)

keys

tablets

more clothes

underwear!!

chargers

What else?!