Those going to Birmingham staying in the Hilton.

rayray_x

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first day at uni was in 1989!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but on the first day was a sort of induction, got your time tables etc, met our tutors, signed up for any extras (that was a first come first served) had a party :D

It should be freshers week, so usually more relaxed anyway

look at Bath Uni website, they have their time table already on there.

http://www.bathstudent.com/freshers2009/events/

Why don't you check your uni website?

Only staying Saturday night and leaving about 6pm on the Sunday unfortunately :YAHOO:

Oh no Juliette :D anyone leaving early I expect cuddles from you all!!

I second that!

i third that!

I'm only staying the saturday.. Work is mean and won't let me be off on monday else I'd stay over. Dunno what time I'm leaving though. Sometime when its going to be safe for me to drive home. Unless someone is high up in the NHS and can get me a day off?

Me and my friend are staying on the Saturday .. we both have work Monday morning :o

I haven't posted much on here but I'm really looking forward to meeting some more Twilight fans - we're both soooo excited!!!

We'll be in the hotel from about 3pm onwards having a few drinks and getting ready .. trouble is, I don't know my room number yet!! lol Oh well, hopefully meet you guys down the corridors and we can party!

:o:o

Absolutely! No sleep for them :WAVE:

Kev starts his new job on the monday morning, but said it is silly to miss all the disco. So he said we will play it by ear and he plans to stay at least for a couple of hours, then he said he will drive (he's really good long distance driving and it is about 2 1/2 hours)

He won't even have to commute to work any more as it is in our home town ;)