General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, it's nothing to do with "living the gimmick" or anything like that with me. I legitimately hate my name and have some decent (I think) reasons for doing so. So please, anything but Callum. I can take (and give) all the banterish abuse in the world, but that's my one thing I hate.

Edited by MartyMichaels

Thats why I changed, and rarely use, my full name.

Unrelated... but we're expecting an Iceland delivery. There was an Iceland van outside. I waited for a knock that didn't come, checked the hallway... nothing, checked outside to see what he ws up to and saw the van driving away.

Thing is, it's nothing to do with "living the gimmick" or anything like that with me. I legitimately hate my name and have some decent (I think) reasons for doing so. So please, anything but Callum. I can take (and give) all the banterish abuse in the world, but that's my one thing I hate.

I feel the exact same about my name too, that and my "father" gave it to me, major reason to hate it right there. I am rather fond of Cage's variation of it.

Thats why I changed, and rarely use, my full name.

Unrelated... but we're expecting an Iceland delivery. There was an Iceland van outside. I waited for a knock that didn't come, checked the hallway... nothing, checked outside to see what he ws up to and saw the van driving away.

I seen him having a wee social meeting with the previous recipient!

Heartbroken. I got up to bed last night and the only ompany I had was a King Kong model which had mysteriously found its way from the shelf across the room to my pillow. No Talie, no Vicky and certainly no Dougie.

:YAHOO:

mysteriously?

n538065567_777069_6353.jpg

:'(

om lord

Bollocks. It's the same monster and we're best friends and go on trips to the beach together and make sandcastles.

Also, Vicky, that link's bullshyt cause it refers to the American Godzilla who isn't **** Godfuckingzilla. And if you want Malteasers, go and **** buy some. The garages are open at this time of night.

Nice one autocensor !!

No one that would be playing with a King Kong action figure. All very peculiar.

Weird, maybe he just wants the company at bed time

35396_413691219384_500594384_4358657_5485795_n.jpg

Isn't it just glorious. My hateful little life just got a little brighter. But I object to people who mock me for my geek minority.

With the fear of being lynched I ask this, are they tshirts?