General chat

Road Runner

Two of the original members and two guys wearing Ace and Pete's makeup does not make KISS. The band that played at the SECC was nothing more than the world's most expensive tribute band. And trust me, you'll never find a bigger KISS fan than me, but I refuse to buy into Simmons' latest brand of bulls***. The farewell tour was the end for me, KISS no longer exists.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I do realise that last night was a tribute band, much like the Thin Lizzy line up that tours these days, while there are a few of the original members, its not Thin Lizzy.

But having realised that I would probably never be able to see them with Ace and Peter, I went along anyway. It was still an enjoyable night though, Paul was on fine form.

If it makes you feel any better, my ticket came free from a freind so no money of mine went to Gene's pocket :D

Someone from our local Subway went to that gig.

Two of the original members and two guys wearing Ace and Pete's makeup does not make KISS. The band that played at the SECC was nothing more than the world's most expensive tribute band. And trust me, you'll never find a bigger KISS fan than me, but I refuse to buy into Simmons' latest brand of bulls***. The farewell tour was the end for me, KISS no longer exists.

Do they do a sub for that?

This sucks balls. Time for a guest announcement. The event's three months away. Even Dave friggin' Prowse would be better than nothing.

I don't think it'd draw.

Edit by QS:

Sorry guys, but I had to edit here. There were a couple of complaints about the picture posted. Humour is a very subjective thing.

Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Well, you were right about the first guest being of less than average height, maybe you'll be right about the next guest being of above average height.

Hey, if we *have* to get a tall Star Wars actor, can we get Peter Mayhew? I've met Vader, never met Chewie.

Well, you were right about the first guest being of less than average height, maybe you'll be right about the next guest being of above average height.

Hey, if we *have* to get a tall Star Wars actor, can we get Peter Mayhew? I've met Vader, never met Chewie.

Good shout for a guest suggestion. He's always seemed merry and fun when I'd seen him interviewed.