Brum Prom by myself

hobbitfanatic

ST15 & ST16 for me and my boyfriend, ST71 for pegasusmarsters and as Tiff said ST113 for her

damn! close haha, what where all gonna be splitt up at photo's auto's and talks :firedevil:

If we ask when we check in they can try and wangle it so we can all sit together. As it is I was told to approach Too Tall because I don't want to be standing for too long waiting for the talks and would like to get seated pretty fast. I guess disability occasionally has a perk. :firedevil:

ST15 & ST16 for me and my boyfriend, ST71 for pegasusmarsters and as Tiff said ST113 for her

damn! close haha, what where all gonna be splitt up at photo's auto's and talks :(

If we ask when we check in they can try and wangle it so we can all sit together. As it is I was told to approach Too Tall because I don't want to be standing for too long waiting for the talks and would like to get seated pretty fast. I guess disability occasionally has a perk. :rolleyes:

haha yeah, like the perk at LFCC :P

erm, i'm guessing if we did approach, cause it says you can all go together if there isn't TOO many of you, but it would be the people at the start joining the people further down...annd i feel s*** for being the furthest down...because i dont want people to come down to my level lol

damn! close haha, what where all gonna be splitt up at photo's auto's and talks :(

If we ask when we check in they can try and wangle it so we can all sit together. As it is I was told to approach Too Tall because I don't want to be standing for too long waiting for the talks and would like to get seated pretty fast. I guess disability occasionally has a perk. :rolleyes:

haha yeah, like the perk at LFCC :(

erm, i'm guessing if we did approach, cause it says you can all go together if there isn't TOO many of you, but it would be the people at the start joining the people further down...annd i feel s*** for being the furthest down...because i dont want people to come down to my level lol

I would sooner be sitting with you than sitting close to the front. :P

I would sooner be sitting with you than sitting close to the front. :(

Awh :(

i feel loved :P

I would sooner be sitting with you than sitting close to the front. :(

Awh :(

i feel loved :P

You are loved, you ninny!

I'm going to the Brum prom and the people I know have all got gold tickets so will be in the gold/vip area is there anyone willing for me to hang with them so I'm not all lonesome?

Hey i'd love to hang out with you i will be there alone too as none of my mates are going