Trouble Getting Guests? - UPDATE FROM SM PAGE 11

Rachelsilver1985

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I've just seen on a French website that all the "Cullen" have to stay in America and can't leave the country before November ! In case they're late with filming...

So we can't have a Cullen ? :D

REALLY? :WINCE:

*whines* I want Nikki Reed

This is what we have to do to summit :blink: i heard we dont even get a movie premier and this what are they trying to do to us UK fans. I hope that its not true.

But then again i am sure ME/SM will get us the best guests possble. We still have the options of Volturi, Humans and Wolves so fingers crossed they announce something soon :clap:

They've organised a convention in Paris ( a little like Northampton, but I prefered coming here ^^ ) and Peter said he would go. But they've just said that he couldn't because he received a letter which says he has to stay in America and can't leave before November. All the Cullen's actors got it :blink:

So they got Branson Pelletier and Charlie Bewley for Paris, and an another one has to be announced.

Who are we going to have ? I hope Taylor, he's a wolf so... !

Edited by Mitsuki-chan

Oooh I've just seen on a French website that all the "Cullen" have to stay in America and can't leave the country before November ! In case they're late with filming...

So we can't have a Cullen ? :poki:

You're kidding?! NO Cullens?

This is exactly why I started a thread back in JULY about the Eclipse filming schedule and getting guests.

This really is getting beyond a joke. The con is only 3 weeks away and we have only 3 guest, possibly only 2 if Billy gets another role. To be perfectly honest, I'd be happy if SM announced fricking Buttcrack Santa and one of the Port Angeles dudes that attack Bella. :poki:

So we can't have a Cullen ? :(

You're kidding?! NO Cullens?

This is exactly why I started a thread back in JULY about the Eclipse filming schedule and getting guests.

This really is getting beyond a joke. The con is only 3 weeks away and we have only 3 guest, possibly only 2 if Billy gets another role. To be perfectly honest, I'd be happy if SM announced fricking Buttcrack Santa and one of the Port Angeles dudes that attack Bella. ;)

Mr Buttcrack you say very unusual, but yeah i will take the sound guy if it means we can get another GUEST!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

i check the forum every hour anyway ;)

its sort of a routine i do .... come back from school/college .. check forum ... get food ... check forum ... facebook/twitter ... check forum .. lol xD

SSHHHHOOOOOWWWW MMMAAASSSTTTTEEERRRSSS

get your butts online right now :)

• Showmasters Admin

You can keep bugging all you like. Until they have a signed contract there will be no announcement ;)

There are guests they are working on getting and things are going well so far. If they can get them, you'll not be disappointed.

And no, under no circumstances am I going to tell you who.

You can keep bugging all you like. Until they have a signed contract there will be no announcement ;)

There are guests they are working on getting and things are going well so far. If they can get them, you'll not be disappointed.

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A TEASE!!!! I DESPERATLY WANNA KNOW WHO I WILL NOT BE ISAPPOINTED WITH!!!

After Proms, I can't imagine we'll be disappointed!

I'm actually glad there are still announcements to be made cos it is future news to get :dance:

The only down side with proms was that even the schedule was organised in advance, and while that was really helpful, it did mean that there weren't really any suprises.

I never went to ET1, so all will be new to me.

Can't Wait!

ps TT I thought you were going to dress up for the next one, are you the new Volturi guard :dance: