An Idea for the Proms (:

katiieee_x

i've just thought of a brilliant idea for proms :P

why not have a 'best dress' competition!

where each of the guests has to choose someone who they think has made the best effort .. or something :)

and the winners get cool twilight goodies :D

anyone else.. like this idea?

I doubt they'd do a best dressed chosen by the guests, considering the other 599 people could get upset in their opinion for not being chosen :)

Maybe best Cosplay costume ?

i was thinking that the other day! that on the sunday night at teh disco they should give out a few lil prizes for best dressed! but i was thinking giving each character a lil prize eg.best dress Edward,Bella,Emmet,Alice,jasper, ect....

:P

I doubt they'd do a best dressed chosen by the guests, considering the other 599 people could get upset in their opinion for not being chosen :)

Maybe best Cosplay costume ?

i was thinking that the other day! that on the sunday night at teh disco they should give out a few lil prizes for best dressed! but i was thinking giving each character a lil prize eg.best dress Edward,Bella,Emmet,Alice,jasper, ect....

:P

The only thing is not everyone will be cosplaying so it isn't fair on those that aren't unless there was a best cosplayer and best dress just not done by the judges... would be cool if the winner got a dance :D

but yeah also with the seperate costumes what day would it be on because everyone is cosplaying a different times, and also more people are doing one costume then others, like there are about 5 alice/bella's and near on 1 of everyone else...

it could be difficult

Cosplay comp would be a good idea but people like me, pegasusmarsters, Jay gears and threapy who are doing like 3-4 different costumes. Plus there is only one Edward, Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle. Though Paul is alittle worried he might have a bit of competition if Kellan decides to join, I mean Kellan would win hands down.

True, I just meant if you have 600 people at an event and its based on just a "prom dress" then often the guests/actors don't like judging because its too open, whereas with cosplay your judging a character portraial rather than an individual... I know what I mean lol

True, I just meant if you have 600 people at an event and its based on just a "prom dress" then often the guests/actors don't like judging because its too open, whereas with cosplay your judging a character portraial rather than an individual... I know what I mean lol

Plus theres also the thing of being about 20 people cosplaying at Birmingham and only 3 that I know of so far cosplaying at London. Though admittedly some people haven't replied to the cosplay list yet who might be cosplaying at London

yeah the multiple costumes is what i meant before about what day would there be judging...because some people are only cosplaying once throughout the weekend, whereas on different days some people are doing different costumes..

but yeah if there where a panel of 3 judges who work for showmasters to judge a prom dress comp, that woulf be fair on the guests...

They could seperate London and Bham though and have 2 winners so the numbers at each don't really matter only that if there's only 3 peopls cosplaying then they've less competition lol.

Hmmm what else could they do ? I went to another twilight event (no names mentioned) and they had a competition where people designed table decorations, that was pretty cool wonder if there's something prom related where people could craft things... would need to be done by people at home though since I don't think there's enough time at these prom ones :)

This is making me want to cosplay now, might have a look at the thread see who isn't being done in Bham xxx

How about a "how many donughts can you eat in one minute, dressed in an outrageously puffy prom dress, without getting one ounce of donught dusty stuff on you"

lol I don't like donughts either, or funnell cake whats that about I saw some on holiday last week lol looked like an evil mess of donught wannabee stuff

A Funnel Cake: http://www.j-dogs.com/menuimages/30838funnel%20cake.jpg

Funnel cakes are made by pouring batter through a funnel into hot oil in a circular pattern and deep frying it until golden-brown. They are often served with powdered sugar, jam, or other toppings.

Ewwwness!

Nice idea about the quiz x

Ohh haha thankyou. But there's no chocolate! haha. Deep fry, wow they must be fattening!