Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you doing other than Freddy, Marty? I thought you didn't want anything on yuor face this year lol.

Someone hasn't been reading the thread... I'm not doing Freddy partly because I want to be able to look semi-normal if I get my picture taken with any guests and partly because it was too friggin hard to get the makeup looking right.

So... if Cage gets his sewing machine working and if we figure out the logistics of making the costume, I'm hoping to be rocking this:

Sixth%20Doctor.jpg

So what are you doing other than Freddy, Marty? I thought you didn't want anything on yuor face this year lol.

Someone hasn't been reading the thread... I'm not doing Freddy partly because I want to be able to look semi-normal if I get my picture taken with any guests and partly because it was too friggin hard to get the makeup looking right.

So... if Cage gets his sewing machine working and if we figure out the logistics of making the costume, I'm hoping to be rocking this:

Sixth%20Doctor.jpg

I think you could totally pull this off! It'd be awesome ^_^ Only thing is the hair, you have super straight hair. Ooooooooh! We could perm it! :D

Sixth%20Doctor.jpg

I think you could totally pull this off! It'd be awesome :P Only thing is the hair, you have super straight hair. Ooooooooh! We could perm it! :D

It would be a great costume to do i dont think i've seen anybody do a 6th doctor before :lol:

There was one in Milton Keynes last weekend but I think Marty would make a better one!

Aw, shucks.

It all depends on Cage and his skills with a sewing machine (which I have total faith in.) Speaking of which, we need to work out how much material to buy. Did I send you that link to the simplified version of the coat? Bebo me or some shi!t.

I got the link to the first one you sent - but fear not, I have conducted a s*** load of research. Downloaded angles and copies and such. And mad sketches, I like sketches.

I need to gather more. I seem to do a huge pic collection before going ahead. The figuring out of fabrics will be the tough part.

I saw pics of him on Facebook. Wonderful outfit.

And also on my site ;)

Aw, shucks.

It all depends on Cage and his skills with a sewing machine (which I have total faith in.) Speaking of which, we need to work out how much material to buy. Did I send you that link to the simplified version of the coat? Bebo me or some shi!t.

Haw! You're getting nothing done till mine are finished :P

Edited by Ravenshayde

Theres one design I have I'm considering merging...

shakareeuni.jpg3436283_tng_riker-thumb.jpg

...together to make a kind of Khan-TNG hybrid. I designed it as a kind of 'important people' type uniform, as if the colourful one was for the A teams and the black one was for the less important outposts.

It looks good in the sketches, but considering they ditched a wraparound version of the TNG uniform while filming Generations - I'm unsure.

Agreed.

On the Trek one.. it's a tough choice I likely won't make this year (the play starts pre production soon) but I'm also slightly put off by how out of alignment the All Good Things variant was.

Might be worth a bash though as I like the TNG era uniform and wouldn't mind sexing it up a touch.