Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

Has anyone chose what they're going to wear??

I was thinkin we could add a theme to a theme and have a themed hen party. How about we go to our fake hen night dressed in PJs and L-plates? (thankyou twitterfolk)

Itd be cool to go in similar stuff and look like an actuall hen party.

:D

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Friday's outfit sorted. I currently don't own pj's so I'm not doing that. However, I will be comfortable, which will be a shock! I'll be in my dress trousers, top hat and tie combo, which is what I plan to wear to my friend's hen night :D

It's Sat I'm having wibbles about, do I go with my 50's style skirt or my steampunk saloon girl. Descisions, descisions........

Oh, good, our Alice in Wonderland in group won't be out of place on Saturday night. Anyone else want in on it? We have an Alice, Queen of Hearts, and Pool of Tears.

oooh I might!!

Just let me know what character you want to do.

Okay so they've closed our main party thread lets move over here now.

I find it hilarious theyre trying to stop us voicing our oppinions.

As i said before we have spent SO much money on the hub 3 we deserve a little more say in what we shall be wearing.

I find it hilarious theyre trying to stop us voicing our oppinions.

especially as they actually told us to voice our opinions...obviously negative opinions don't count as opinions though! It would be nice if we had at least one thread left open so we can actually DISCUSS it rather than having our discussions cut off before they can even start...

I find SM to be hypocritical and offensive now.

"if you then do not like it then say on here if you want" That is what we were doing before you shut down TWO of our threads.

And there was no need to single me out like that. Even if I was speaking for the majority of people.

Imagine what the world would be like if people like Martin Luthur King got his forum posts deleted all the time.

Just dwell on that for a while...

• Moderators

This topic was made for outfit discussion so please keep it that way.

We don't want to keep coming in here and taking unnecessary action. I have no idea what was said earlier as I wasn't around, but try and keep things on topic please :thumbup:

If Jason doesn't want people saying certain things then we have to respect that, sorry.

I'm sure ME will bring some great things to the party, and no doubt everyone can make the most of the themes.

I'm currently brainstorming ideas for the Saturday... there's so many possibilities. I know I want to dress up in a way I haven't before, and that I couldn't at a normal fancy dress party. Hmm, this might take a lot of thinking!

This one shouldn't get closed as we're discussing what we're going to wear for their themes.

Yeah that's how it started but as the topcs where we were voicing our negative oppinions on the theme choices have now been closed, we're sorta moving them to here. (and twitter)

I'm currently brainstorming ideas for the Saturday... there's so many possibilities. I know I want to dress up in a way I haven't before, and that I couldn't at a normal fancy dress party. Hmm, this might take a lot of thinking!

You've suddenly made me want to do Star Trek. They could have fallen though the rift.

This one shouldn't get closed as we're discussing what we're going to wear for their themes.

Yeah that's how it started but as the topcs where we were voicing our negative oppinions on the theme choices have now been closed, we're sorta moving them to here. (and twitter)

That's true (and they can't close witter!)

I dont see what anyone had to moan about to be honest, as the themes are merely there as a guide and so they can decorate etc.

I have seen so many different stag and hen outfits on my travels , it leave the door wide open to dress as you wish , doesnt have to be all pink and tarty.

The Saturday is an "Anything goes type theme " so surely its then up to the individual to be unique and different for others to say " Wow"

Use that night to be different , and be positive as some others have said , its all fun, fun fun

This topic was made for outfit discussion so please keep it that way.

We don't want to keep coming in here and taking unnecessary action. I have no idea what was said earlier as I wasn't around, but try and keep things on topic please :thumbup:

If Jason doesn't want people saying certain things then we have to respect that, sorry.

I'm sure ME will bring some great things to the party, and no doubt everyone can make the most of the themes.

Are you saying i can't change the topic I started?!

i did clearly say we're moving our oppinion discussion here as everywhere else is getting closed.

All people did earlier was voice their oppinion which is basically: we dont like the themes they are unoriginal and all the same.

We were told to voice our oppinion and once we had started to our posts were deleted and the topic closed.

I personally can't see what we are doing wrong? Voicing our oppinion is a basic human right. Why is that option being taken away from us just because someone disagrees with the oppinions we hold?