Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Leslie Caron book signing or talk?

Both we hope. It's a BFI Members Only Event though. (Hope I haven't crossed the line on talking about other events!! :thumbup: )

Talking about Top 10 guests - The LEGEND that is Burt Reynolds still stands out as one of the best ever guests. Some other classic Hollywood stars would be nice.

Anyway - Nite All!! See you all in the morning.

Edited by sagart

Yeah!! Wouldnt you just love Debbie Reynolds to do an appearance - I know she does frequently in the US

I would, she's on my top list of people I'd love to meet, along with Shirley MacLaine and others of that era. :thumbup:

Edited by roxy

Leslie Caron book signing or talk?

Both we hope. It's a BFI Members Only Event though. (Hope I haven't crossed the line on talking about other events!! :thumbup: )

Hoping to go to that too, always interesting catching the talks.

Edited by roxy

Whats plp got planned for rest the night till (IF) the carrier pigeon gets here with the contract?

Personally am off to the footie to watch Gateshead - York City and couple pints afterwards hopefully seeing highlights of Port Vale sticking plenty goals past S**ff W*****day :firedevil:

Ther's more chance of Johnny Depp being announced dancing naked with just his pirate hat on than Port Vale scoring loads of goals :thumbup:

Well 2-0 was good enough for me. So much for S**ff W*d showing Sheff Utd how its meant be done :D

another day has been and gone . . at 04:01 i will check the online shop to see who the guest is :)

I could be very wrong on this, it could be just an update.

Well done on covering ur backside, just like that fat one eyed scotti.....:thumbup:

Edited by madmilburn

Yeah!! Wouldnt you just love Debbie Reynolds to do an appearance - I know she does frequently in the US

I would, she's on my top list of people I'd love to meet, along with Shirley MacLaine and others of that era. :thumbup:

Roxy you have to buy a Movie called These Old Broads - just released on region 1 last week.

'

Written by Carrie Fisher, it stars Debbie Reynolds, Shirley Maclaine, Elizabeth Taylor and Joan Collins. I've ordered a copy from CD Wow, its such a funny movie.

Wouldnt Elizabeth Taylor, shirley Maclaine and Debbie Reynolds be amazing guests? I think we should lobby Jason!!

Whats plp got planned for rest the night till (IF) the carrier pigeon gets here with the contract?

Personally am off to the footie to watch Gateshead - York City and couple pints afterwards hopefully seeing highlights of Port Vale sticking plenty goals past S**ff W*****day :firedevil:

Ther's more chance of Johnny Depp being announced dancing naked with just his pirate hat on than Port Vale scoring loads of goals :firedevil:

Well 2-0 was good enough for me. So much for S**ff W*d showing Sheff Utd how its meant be done :D

another day has been and gone . . at 04:01 i will check the online shop to see who the guest is :)

I could be very wrong on this, it could be just an update.

Well done on covering ur backside, just like that fat one eyed scotti.....:WINCE:

Thank you - Glad I noticed the post - my original msg was speculation, so hate to think anyone would take it as fact.

Roxy you have to buy a Movie called These Old Broads - just released on region 1 last week.

'

Written by Carrie Fisher, it stars Debbie Reynolds, Shirley Maclaine, Elizabeth Taylor and Joan Collins. I've ordered a copy from CD Wow, its such a funny movie.

Wouldnt Elizabeth Taylor, shirley Maclaine and Debbie Reynolds be amazing guests? I think we should lobby Jason!!

Wow, that's like my dream line-up of classic Hollywood ladies lol. Liz Taylor's always been my screen siren fave from that era...love to meet is an understatement! More realistically Shirley and Debbie and I'd be over the moon at any of them as guests ...you start a thread somewhere and we'll keep it going! :D:WINCE:

I'll definitely be checking out that DVD, awesome and written by Carrie too :firedevil:

'

Wow, that's like my dream line-up of classic Hollywood ladies lol. Liz Taylor's always been my screen siren fave from that era...love to meet is an understatement! More realistically Shirley and Debbie and I'd be over the moon at any of them as guests ...you start a thread somewhere and we'll keep it going! :D:WINCE:

I'll definitely be checking out that DVD, awesome and written by Carrie too :firedevil:

I think they're probably more suited to Autographica - what do you think? (probably too late to suggest for this time round, so i'll save it for next one)

Edited by keithporter23

I think they're probably more suited to Autographica - what do you think?

Definitely, they'd be perfect for that show....can you imagine? Think we should be moseying on over to that section for guest suggestions lol? :firedevil:

*edit* never too late to put the thought out there! ;-)

Edited by roxy

Definitely, they'd be perfect for that show....can you imagine? Think we should be moseying on over to that section for guest suggestions lol? :firedevil:

I'm there! lol :WINCE:

Definitely, they'd be perfect for that show....can you imagine? Think we should be moseying on over to that section for guest suggestions lol? :WINCE:

I'm there! lol :D

And I'm riiiiight behind you :P:firedevil:

Definitely, they'd be perfect for that show....can you imagine? Think we should be moseying on over to that section for guest suggestions lol? :D

I'm there! lol :P

And I'm riiiiight behind you :P:WINCE:

OOh errr :firedevil:

I'm there! lol :P

And I'm riiiiight behind you :P:D

OOh errr :WINCE:

Lol, see what happens when people are left on this thread at 1 in the morning! I tell you :firedevil: very funny (and productive!) :P

you're dead right! i've been on and off here almost non-stop for 30 odd hours - and I think i've done myself some permanent damage.

A US con just announced Willem Dafoe. Wonder if that could be the guy?

Note by QS: We try to bend the rules as much as possible for this topic (normally there is no discussion about other events allowed on the board at all), but please don't post the names of other events. Thank you.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thats a bloody good guest.

He'd be awesome for any show *gets ideas*

you're dead right! i've been on and off here almost non-stop for 30 odd hours - and I think i've done myself some permanent damage.

:firedevil:

Me too, in the best possible way.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

[

:WINCE:

I wont even ask, :firedevil: but i want to!! Cold shower time for me lol

Edited by keithporter23

has he signed before though?

It seems Sean Young has never done a convention before and she was only announced on the 24th as a first time signer........... could this be where the delay in an announcement is coming from?

I'm only guessing of course ...... but Sean Young would be a pretty cool guest!!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

:D

I wont even ask,:WINCE: but i want to!! Cold shower time for me lol

:firedevil:

I mean by hanging out here for days & laughing too much Keith! :P Besides anything else lol....

Hey I noticed you changed your photo to one with Tony Curtis (very observant me :P ), there's another total fave that came to Autographica....remember looking forward to that one for ages!