Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Ok I'm on it BADGES. lol.

Future Tamify projects...hmmm....maybe Bruce Leroy with "the glow" from "The Last Dragon", or a nice Snake Pilskin or Jack from "Big Trouble in Little China". Also can't go wrong with Indy or any of the SW folks.

Or more photos of your lips. Whatever....

(now I'm just trying to make you blush)

Seriously, paint what you love. I'm a songwriter myself and it's also so much more rewarding to create something from within than to fulfill a request.

Awww. you guys!!!! I am well chuffed now!! :D

I've been selling at a local shop for a few months and as I adore conventions I thought I should , how do I say it... "put my hands together" A`la Joey!

I LOVE doing them too!!

SO peeps, Who else would you guys and gals like to see Tamified? I would love to do some more over the next few weeks and would love some opinions!?

I just finished a Prue one too! :D

You should go add me to Facebook to see more ;):poki: PLUS you can tell me, when I fall asleep at my computer soon, who is the new guest!! :poki::D

Hughe Laurie as House or Sean Bean as Sharpe?

Hi Tamify, just checked out your artwork, its awesome!! Loved the Spike pic and The Joker! They look so cool! Really captured them well. Do you do other TV shows? I'm a big fan of Supernatural! :D

Well I have done a Dean , here....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5101...100000034788250

and I am just looking for the perfect Sam image... great minds think alike! :D

Hi Tamify, just checked out your artwork, its awesome!! Loved the Spike pic and The Joker! They look so cool! Really captured them well. Do you do other TV shows? I'm a big fan of Supernatural! :D

Well I have done a Dean , here....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5101...100000034788250

and I am just looking for the perfect Sam image... great minds think alike! :D

OMG, so awesome! Love the light on his face and the detail, his eyes WOW!! and its just captured Deans character, gorgeous work!! I hope you find the right image of Sam, I'm a samgirl so that would be awesome!!! :wub: And a Castiel girl! :wub:

OMG, so awesome! Love the light on his face and the detail, his eyes WOW!! and its just captured Deans character, gorgeous work!! I hope you find the right image of Sam, I'm a samgirl so that would be awesome!!! :wub: And a Castiel girl! :wub:

:D

YAY!! Thank you! (I am really chuffed with that one)

Sam.. image.. hard one.. his hair changes so much... do you have any ideas? any favourites?

As you are the HUGE Sam girl then you will know better than me (I prefer my men a little moody like Dean!)

I sdee.. well. I AM just wondering if you die-hard fans like it.... I would love to know who else I can Tamify too... Just a natter... Honest :)

They are fab!!!!

If they were for sale, hyperthetically, how much would you charge? I can imagine these selling really well at a con. Maybe it's something you should consider in the future :wub:

They range depending on size and product, A1 is £120 on box canvas but I'm hoping to sort a cheaper poster print out for about a fiver... I am in the craziness of sorting all that out! Hard work!!! I might just chat to everyone instead! LOl!!! :wub::D

i would stay on all night but i was up till 6am last night watching the new series of new tricks on iplayer lol and im out tomorrow so think ill start to drift off, might leave the computer on next to me and go to bed, usually takes me hours to get to sleep anyway so ill have some cheeky peeks before i drift off. thats the plan anyhow ;-)

i really thought if it wasnt gonna happen tonight they would say, so maybe either it still will or someone fell asleep on duty ;-) lol

who knows, but im tired and a bit bored, computer stays on but rob preps for bedtime lol

hehe! YEY I get to talk about Sams hair!!!! :wub: OK, I think his hair sucked in the first season and I actually prefer Sam a little darker, so for me, season 4 has been his best hair yet!! :D Broody Sam is cool and I think he's become a better character as the series has gone on, more intense and interesting (thought he was a bit of a wet fish in season 1 so I preferred Dean then!!) so yeah, season 4, his best hair!! :D But vunerable Sam is good too!!! :wub: *makes a space on bedroom wall*

hehe! YEY I get to talk about Sams hair!!!! :D OK, I think his hair sucked in the first season and I actually prefer Sam a little darker, so for me, season 4 has been his best hair yet!! ;) Broody Sam is cool and I think he's become a better character as the series has gone on, more intense and interesting (thought he was a bit of a wet fish in season 1 so I preferred Dean then!!) so yeah, season 4, his best hair!! :D But vunerable Sam is good too!!! :wub: *makes a space on bedroom wall*

HAHAHA!! :D

So a mixture of vunerable and broody season 4 Sam is the best.... I shall look into it :wub:

Awesome!!! :D Don't know if this helps, but my favourite darker episodes of Sam in season 4 were "On the head of a pin" "Death takes a holiday" (Using his powers but also love the last shot from that episode, when Pamela told him that what he was doing was wrong) " Metamorphisis" The scenen in the hotel room when he's trying to explain to Dean why he's using his psychic powers breaks my heart *sniff* and "When the levee breaks" and "Lucifer Rising" a combination of broody and vunerable hehe!!! :wub: Sorry, I got on a roll there didn't I?!!! :wub:

*sigh* Yeah I don't think there'll be an announcement now. :poki: Have to wait until tomorrow but won't rely on it!! Wanted it to be Jeffery Dean Morgan but I honestly have no idea!! Almost forgot thats what this thread was about though LOL!! Once I get started on Sam, I don't shut up!!! *I must shut up now!!!* Thanx for sharing that pic, totally awesome!! :(

*sigh* Yeah I don't think there'll be an announcement now. :P Have to wait until tomorrow but won't rely on it!! Wanted it to be Jeffery Dean Morgan but I honestly have no idea!! Almost forgot thats what this thread was about though LOL!! Once I get started on Sam, I don't shut up!!! *I must shut up now!!!* Thanx for sharing that pic, totally awesome!! :(

No problems! Thanks for nattering with me about it!

However I think it is bed time for me... I have SO much work to do tomorrow and my daughter ran me ragged today! I shall look into the Sam images when she goes down for a nap! .. Thanks again Sami.

Speak to you again on here soon and I hope to see you there!!! xx :poki:

Edited by Tamify

How rude - cant believe they'd just let us sit around from 7.30pm without telling us anything!!!! Sheer contempt towards us!! If Iwasn't looking forward to it i'd be very annoyed :(

Edited by keithporter23

• Showmasters Admin

Calm down people .. Jason's waiting like the rest of us! :P

yes he bloxxxxxssskkkkeffggweeeeeelllll is :(

we will get there in the end

i may have another two more guest by the time this quick reply comes back signed :poki:

just think of a nice beach in the sun and relax :D

go's of the cheque emails

jason :P