Guest Announcement - Rik Makarem

showmasters

As much as I would love some more guests (Lucy Cohu, Naoko Mori) I kinda would liek to get everyone included in my pass like last time.

I dont mind paying out for James, but after awhile more and more sponsored guests would start to damage my wallet a bit too much.

Faith in ME as always though, they will do their best to give everyone the guests within the passes.

Brilliant! They just keep coming. ;)

Are all the photos and autos included in silver, or is there a limit to the number of guests you get free ones with?

Hi ya!

All the guests announced so far, (other than James Marsters), will be included in the free autograph that everyone gets and they will also be included in the photoshoots that all the Gold and Silver pass holders get! :D

If we continue to announce further guests there may come a point where they will be included as sponsored guests and not in the programme admissions, but we have not got to that point yet!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

It's gonna be a great event and we have some fantastic stuff planned for all of you!

Mark :o

Excellent! Thank you very much for your response - and to every one else who has replied.

This is really shaping up to be a great event - I've not been to any of the Hubs before but I have a feeling this be a very good weekend!

Yay, Rik is on the website now and I've just read that he's going to be a regular in Emmerdale soon which is cool. I've got my fingers crossed that he'll be doing a photoshoot session, I know many who'd book a photo with him. :D

I met him up at the emmerdale studios the other week - he accused me of wanting to sell my CoE DVD sleeve because he had signed it.

I met him up at the emmerdale studios the other week - he accused me of wanting to sell my CoE DVD sleeve because he had signed it.

That's cool and haha, I'm sure it would go for some money with his signature on it. I can't wait to meet him at The Hub 3, he seems like a really nice guy and was great as Rupesh in 'Day One', I just wish his character hadn't died so early. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

No - he didnt mean it in a jokey way. It took me a while to persuade him to sign it, on the understanding that I wouldnt be flogging it (which I wont be doing).

You might have just caught him on a bad day, I'm sure he'll be lovely at this event and hopefully you'll have a nicer experience when you meet him here. It's understandable why some actors may be concious of people flogging it, I'm sure it won't have been anything personal though. I'm really looking forward to meeting Rik anyway, he was great in Torchwood. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 4 weeks later...

I saw him in Emmerdale tonight, he's one of the new main characters in the show. Pretty please can we have a photoshoot with him Massive Events? If you think about it, he was a main character in the first episode of Children of Earth which means that he got about the same amount of screen time as some of the other main episode characters. He is a model too so he'd be able to do good poses and I'm sure lots of people would love a photo with him. Pretty please? :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who