Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi gin

no you can`t change it, but we can choose to go with your group.

so we can go down , but you can`t go up.

we will see we will not let you alone don`t worry :P

i think when they have posted before about going down a group they were referring to when people in the groupp have different tickets eg some gold and some silver.

i might be wrong on that. can anyone who's 'in the know' help out here with some info?

the gals have tickets that are in the G20's while mine is G37 if that helps

if it comes to it i will stay alone in my group because i wouldnt want you gals to have to go down a group, it wouldnt be fair on you.

Edited by Ginnean

What Yvonne80 said is correct.

However, it can also be done for different tickets. So if you're a Gold Ticket, but your friend is a Standard Ticket. If you want to do things together, the Gold Ticket holder will have to wait until the Standard Ticket holder has had her batch called. Does that make sense?

hi gin

no you can`t change it, but we can choose to go with your group.

so we can go down , but you can`t go up.

we will see we will not let you alone don`t worry :lol:

i think when they have posted before about going down a group they were referring to when people in the groupp have different tickets eg some gold and some silver.

i might be wrong on that. can anyone who's 'in the know' help out here with some info?

the gals have tickets that are in the G20's while mine is G37 if that helps

if it comes to it i will stay alone in my group because i wouldnt want you gals to have to go down a group, it wouldnt be fair on you.

ginnean

we will do a lot togheter, the autographs will be in groups, but some guest the standert are first. it`s gonna be mixed over two days.

and with the photo`s taken we have the same deal, so we can wait in your group, we will get the same thing.

we just have to wait a few minutes more thats it.

we have two whole days to have fun.