Latest Guest Announcement - Liz May Brice

showmasters

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic guest, thank you so much. I can't wait to meet her, she was fantastic as Johnson in Torchwood. You really are the best Showmasters/Massive Events and I can't thank you enough for organising this convention. :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm so excited right now, this is such great news. Is it too early to say if she will be doing photoshoots? I'll be booking a photoshoot with her if she does one, she's going to be a fantastic guest, thanks so much. :dance:

Edit: By the way, for anyone who is interested, she's on Twitter at @lizmaybrice. B)

Edited by Doctor Who

Photoshoots with Liz are now on sale!

Yay, that's great news. Now to go and get my mum to fill in the details so I can book my photo with her. :WINCE: By the way, her tickets aren't showing up on the front page of The Hub 3's section but if you search 'Liz' of click here then you can find them and order them. I hope that helps some of you if you're struggling to find them, they're £10 with VAT, a bargain. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who

I've just paid my mum for the photoshoot ticket and will be ordering it when she comes down which will be sometime in the next half an hour. Can't wait for this event, it's going to be so good. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who