COMPETITION!

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Ultimately "blogs" are not a part of the actual points structure. They fall under the following:

"If you get any of the webmasters to post an article about the convention, and advertise the event more prominently then you can gain bonus points! These bonus points will be determined by the extent of the advertising you get!"

If you advertise as a blog in a prominent place where it is likely to get lots of views you will get more points. If you advertise with one of the ads, or banners, you will get more points, the more info you include the more points.

But yes, one blog per site - this is not about spamming sites with information about the event, it is about getting the info out there to people where they will see it, to try and get the word out there to fans who may not otherwise have heard about the event.

I hope that makes sense. You have my email address if you have any further questions on this!

SJ

xox

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Okay. SJ = dead.

I'm heading to bed, so if you have any more questions post them and I'll catch up with them all tomorrow at some point!

You're all doing fantastically so far, keep up the good work!!!

*hugs*

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

Can we keep all the chat in this thread please as I only want the other to be for the links, that way it will be easy for people to read through them all without having other posts in the way,

thanks guys!

And again..... good night! (hopefully this time it will stick!)

SJ

xox

Can we keep all the chat in this thread please as I only want the other to be for the links, that way it will be easy for people to read through them all without having other posts in the way,

thanks guys!

SJ

xox

Sorry about that SJ was just opening a new tab to get my links and accidently sent it before I'd added my links

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry about it. I just like trying to keep the posts tidy, :lol:

.......... and... this is... officially...... Good night!

I'll be back at some point tomorrow for some more! :P

SJ

xox

mad with boredom? :D

I am guessing these sites get thousands of emails every day.

My inbox for my little website gets around 100 messages a day, and that is hard enough work to do along with the cakes

I would hate to have to deal with thousands :lol:

I think I am guilty of procrastinating! Browsing the forum means not going out and covering that last four tier cake :D

Rhi - I was just wondering if you have to be a premium dA member to add that link thing you put on page one as I was posting about it in my journal and the code wouldn't come up properly. Had to just add the link for now and its just says [link] instead :D

You have to be a premium member to be able to put any pictures in your journal.

A link is good though, any of your watchers would still find out about it then.

I have had a few messages about the proms on DA now, so fingers crossed that they book and sell it out!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Tiffany!

Thats good about the other prizes too

Not long to go now! :D

The websites dont have to be twilight related do they?

Because i have a few websites that arent twilight related there music related but they are quite popular!

Does it affect the points?

I'm sure the points are halfed or something it its not directly related but I'm sure the music of twilight is relateable =]

thanks guys!

SJ

xox

SJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:(:(:( :( :D

I have my own smilie????? :(:D :D (well it says Jason) Woooooooooooooo