Buffy/Angel Couples Game

Charlie Aome

Buffy Couples  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Buffy/? couple

• Spike/Buffy - Spuffy
    • Angel/Buffy - Bangel
  2. 2. Who's your favorite unconventional fanfic couple?

• Tara/Oz
    • Wesley/Dawn
    • Faith/Wesley
    • Xander/Andrew
    • Willow/Wesley
    • Dawn/Oz
    • Giles/Anya
    • Faith/Xander
    • Lorne/Anya
    • Dawn/Graham
    • Riley/Harmony
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Scooby/Fang Gang Couple?

• Xander/Anya
    • Willow/Tara
    • Fred/Gunn
    • Fred/Wesley
    • Angel/Nina
    • Angel/Kate
    • Spike/Harmony
    • Buffy/Riley
    • Cordy/Doyle
    • Cordy/Angel
    • Cordy/Groo
    • Willow/Oz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffy/Angel - spuffy was romantasied rape.

I love the idea of Spike and Faith personally, their characters match perfectly.

Willow/Oz/Cordy/Xander arc was cute in the third season to!

The Spike and Faith scenes starting from when Faith was in Buffy's body were electric.

Re bolded text, um I don't quite remember that foursome from the show. :D

Willow and Oz forever and always!!

Who else voted for them? *high 5 to you!*

xxxx

Me I did :blush: I too love Oz & Willow together, they were just so cute

*high 5 back*

p.s I met you at C:Glasgow when we were both gushing over Nick, are you going to Hallowhedon?

Willow and Oz forever and always!!

Who else voted for them? *high 5 to you!*

xxxx

Me I did :angel: I too love Oz & Willow together, they were just so cute

*high 5 back*

p.s I met you at C:Glasgow when we were both gushing over Nick, are you going to Hallowhedon?

Did we meet on the bus?! If so then I remembeerrr yoouu!!

Yesss, def going......gold pass :lol:

xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

argh! i don't know. originally chose Buffy and Spike but been watching Season 1 and 2 and i'm not sure. and then willow and oz are really cute together.......so i think i've realised that all couples are cool for different reasons and i like them all. :)

I totally voted for Bangel. Even James said at a convention that they belong together.... Spike may have had a soul, but their relationship was soulless. I do have to say that I did like it when Buffy finally said (to Angel) that Spike was in her heart:D.

Other than that: I'm not really fan of fanfic-relationships myself either.

Also I would like to say that Wesley and Fred never really had the time to become a real couple. It killed me. He pined over her for years and when they finally share a kiss together: she dies... It's really said.

xoxo Aivy

I went for Bangel, I just think that they're meant to be together!

Xander and Faith would make for interesting reading after the one night they had together so I voted for that one.

And I'm also a massive fan of Oz and Willow *high five*, was absolutely gutted when Oz left :yoda:

I totally voted for Bangel. Even James said at a convention that they belong together.... Spike may have had a soul, but their relationship was soulless. I do have to say that I did like it when Buffy finally said (to Angel) that Spike was in her heart:D.

Other than that: I'm not really fan of fanfic-relationships myself either.

Also I would like to say that Wesley and Fred never really had the time to become a real couple. It killed me. He pined over her for years and when they finally share a kiss together: she dies... It's really said.

xoxo Aivy

I so agree w/ you about Fred and Wesley. It was so sad. i loved them together. Not that i didn't love Gunn i just like Gunn better w/ someone else.

who voted for buffy/riley?

i need to meet another fan lol everyone hates riley way too much.

bangel all the way :) Epic love :)

and fred/wes i wish joss had given them more of a chance. ;)

I'm not gonna lie i hate Riley, but it more like i hate the character and the actor. I think he's so boring and broodish like more so than Angel at times. Ugh marc blucas is yucky.

I went for

Buffy and Spike because I think they are so totally perfect for each other, they hadd a somewhat adult relationships, rather than a first love/doom and gloom with Angel.

Anya and Giles solely for Tabula Rasa - how very cute couple they were in that ep

and Xander and Anya - I still think they should've let them get married, they were so great together and obviously so much in love...

I so agree w/ you about Fred and Wesley. It was so sad. i loved them together. Not that i didn't love Gunn i just like Gunn better w/ someone else.

who voted for buffy/riley?

i need to meet another fan lol everyone hates riley way too much.

bangel all the way :) Epic love :)

and fred/wes i wish joss had given them more of a chance. :(

I'm not gonna lie i hate Riley, but it more like i hate the character and the actor. I think he's so boring and broodish like more so than Angel at times. Ugh marc blucas is yucky.

Please don't say that when it turnes out that Marc is the third guest:P LOL haha (not that he is, but it would be kinda sad if he would be attending, you having said that and all....)

Thanks for being on the Fred/Wesley team, well at least agreeing with me :D . And who did you love Gunn with? Maybe electrogirl? I though that could have gone somewhere.... Gwen and Gunn

xoxo Aivy

I went for

Buffy and Spike [...] they hadd a somewhat adult relationships, [...]

Anya and Giles solely for Tabula Rasa - how very cute couple they were in that ep

and Xander and Anya - I still think they should've let them get married, they were so great together and obviously so much in love...

Ok, maybe in season 7 they had a somewhat adult, mature relationship... When it wasn't about the physical as much as the talking, listening and .... (the thing Buffy always found important) TRUSTING :WAVE:. Like I said: It was beautiful the way B said that S was in her heart ;).

And isn't it great that there's a show that can make you totally buy Giles and Anya as a couple? They were sort of great in that one episode!

I totally agree that maybe they should have gotten married (I'm also not OK with the fact that she got slashed in the end:( ), but lets be real: Do you think that as a married couple all of the other eps would have been there? Besides... Xander was always sort of the kid, you know (with the action figures and jokes). I think that if they would have done that, it just wouldn't be right for his character.....

Anyway.... That's my opinion, lol!

xoxo Aivy.

Please don't say that when it turnes out that Marc is the third guest:P LOL haha (not that he is, but it would be kinda sad if he would be attending, you having said that and all....)

Thanks for being on the Fred/Wesley team, well at least agreeing with me :D . And who did you love Gunn with? Maybe electrogirl? I though that could have gone somewhere.... Gwen and Gunn

xoxo Aivy

Aivy,

Ur so funny. If Marc did end up being a guest i would be underwhelmed yes but i'd still enjoy it. no i'm not a marc fan i think he's a very bland actor and riley was an annoying character but i can't say that some of that wasn't influenced by fanfic lol. but still if it happened i'd suck it up and deal lol. i'll be excited for you, how bout that?

OMG ur totally psychic. i was def thinking Gwen. I def liked the idea of him with her better. i think they complimented each other well. I actually wouldn't mind see her at the con lol.

~Charlie

ps. i just have to say i'm totally sad that as of right now Bangel is winning :(

Aivy,

Ur so funny. If Marc did end up being a guest i would be underwhelmed yes but i'd still enjoy it. no i'm not a marc fan i think he's a very bland actor and riley was an annoying character but i can't say that some of that wasn't influenced by fanfic lol. but still if it happened i'd suck it up and deal lol. i'll be excited for you, how bout that?

OMG ur totally psychic. i was def thinking Gwen. I def liked the idea of him with her better. i think they complimented each other well. I actually wouldn't mind see her at the con lol.

~Charlie

ps. i just have to say i'm totally sad that as of right now Bangel is winning :whistling:

Hi Charlie!

Well, I'm happy Bangel is winning!!!! Lol. I still can't thank Joss and David Boreanaz enough of letting Angel come back for the last episode... Anyway Angel was her first true love. Can I ask you what you like about Spike and Buffy? I mean: what part of their relationship? Because, in all honesty, I liked that Spike was there for her when B had it rough;). I also really liked the way they played that whole thing out in Angel (the Spike - Angel thing;))

And I will be pretty much excited for any guest (being a newbie and all), lol. Marc Blucas or no... And also: I wasn't a big fan of their (Riley - Buffy) relationship either. I think I liked him in a couple of episode, but not too many. I guess there's a reason why it's a poll between Spuffy and Bangel;).

Ow, and yes I am totally psychic:P. So I already know what other guest are coming to the con;). Ok, so that's a lie, but I wouldn't mind it either if Gwen showed up. She was a very interesting character;).

xoxo Aivy.

Hi Charlie!

Well, I'm happy Bangel is winning!!!! Lol. I still can't thank Joss and David Boreanaz enough of letting Angel come back for the last episode... Anyway Angel was her first true love. Can I ask you what you like about Spike and Buffy? I mean: what part of their relationship? Because, in all honesty, I liked that Spike was there for her when B had it rough;). I also really liked the way they played that whole thing out in Angel (the Spike - Angel thing;))

And I will be pretty much excited for any guest (being a newbie and all), lol. Marc Blucas or no... And also: I wasn't a big fan of their (Riley - Buffy) relationship either. I think I liked him in a couple of episode, but not too many. I guess there's a reason why it's a poll between Spuffy and Bangel;).

Ow, and yes I am totally psychic:P. So I already know what other guest are coming to the con;). Ok, so that's a lie, but I wouldn't mind it either if Gwen showed up. She was a very interesting character;).

xoxo Aivy.

Hello Aivy dahling!

lol. Hope you liked my intro.

I get that Angel was her first true love, and again i can't say that i'm not slightly influenced by fanfiction because i read so much of it but ya Spuffy's my ship because i think they challenged each other. I liked that he didn't always take her s*** and stood up to her and told her when she was being a bitch. I mean cause lets face it Bitchy Buffy def made many appearances in the series. Her thing with Angel was so Romeo and Juliet, fated love that i was just over it. I like the character of Spike a lot. I felt he had a lot of depth and was interesting and complex and i think they worked well together when each character allowed it. I'm not saying they would've ended up together, but in my perfect buffy world they did :) i just thought they were more real with each other. Buffy was so the swooning 16 year old with Angel. Oh and ya i think JM is waaay sexier than David, altho David is a cutie :) I don't hate Angel i appreciate him for who he is and i did like Angel the series but Spike's my Aurelius Vamp.

And don't worry i'm a newbie to this too. I'm so excited for it. I've never been to a con or to England so this is gonna be doubly crazy and overwhelmingly exciting! I'm gonna be crazy tourist for 3 days and then con for 3 days. i may die of excitement i think :)!!!!!

I knew u were psychic!!!! u know the other guests? ooh tell me. make guesses please :) Gwen would be a wonderful idea, right?! I'm so smart. go me :) lol

~Charlie

Hey peoples so i chose

1. Buffy/Angel, im sorry but Buffy and Spike just NO lol

2. Faith/Wesley, Just coz it would be funny lol

3. Cordy/Doyle, i absolutely loved Doyle i think he was a great character they definitely didnt get enough of a chance together before we had 2 say goodbye to him (that episode still makes me cry!!!).

R.I.P Glenn Quinn xxx

I get that Angel was her first true love, and again i can't say that i'm not slightly influenced by fanfiction because i read so much of it but ya Spuffy's my ship because i think they challenged each other. I liked that he didn't always take her s*** and stood up to her and told her when she was being a bitch. I mean cause lets face it Bitchy Buffy def made many appearances in the series. Her thing with Angel was so Romeo and Juliet, fated love that i was just over it. I like the character of Spike a lot. I felt he had a lot of depth and was interesting and complex and i think they worked well together when each character allowed it. I'm not saying they would've ended up together, but in my perfect buffy world they did :) i just thought they were more real with each other. Buffy was so the swooning 16 year old with Angel. Oh and ya i think JM is waaay sexier than David, altho David is a cutie :) I don't hate Angel i appreciate him for who he is and i did like Angel the series but Spike's my Aurelius Vamp.

And don't worry i'm a newbie to this too. I'm so excited for it. I've never been to a con or to England so this is gonna be doubly crazy and overwhelmingly exciting! I'm gonna be crazy tourist for 3 days and then con for 3 days. i may die of excitement i think :)!!!!!

I knew u were psychic!!!! u know the other guests? ooh tell me. make guesses please :) Gwen would be a wonderful idea, right?! I'm so smart. go me :) lol

~Charlie

Hello Charlie love! lol;)

Ok, so I get and know that Buffy was like any other swooning 16-year-old with Angel and that may get old. But in my opinion: you don't really get over your first love:P. I never read any fanfiction, maybe because I didn't have the time, or maybe because I loved what Joss did with the stories, so I can't be influenced by that (and therefore I also don't really understand what fans wrote about them or how it influenced you).

You say you liked the fact that Spike didn't take her s***, but Angel didn't always do that either (see for example the Angel eps with Faith). He even hit her! And that was a big shock. With Spike it's 'normal'. Besides, you said it yourself: it's fate:P (LOL).

I also really liked the character of Spike, but in seasons 5 and 6 you almost forget that he is (still) evil: dealing on the dark side: That's everything Buffy is against. Hello! (See: As You Were). I think there both very sexy. You definitly saw James more often without clothes, lol. Right now the poll is a tie anyway: maybe it will end up like that;).

I've been to England twice now, so for me it's just the weekend. Where are you from, anyway?

Ow, and as for the other guests: we have Nicky (from Buffy), James (from B&Angel), so I would suggest Eliza (B&A&Dollhouse, lol) and maybe Summer Glau (A&Firefly). I hope that there will be an actor for each series. So here's hopin':YAHOO:.

xoxo Aivy

Hey peoples so i chose

1. Buffy/Angel, im sorry but Buffy and Spike just NO lol

2. Faith/Wesley, Just coz it would be funny lol

3. Cordy/Doyle, i absolutely loved Doyle i think he was a great character they definitely didnt get enough of a chance together before we had 2 say goodbye to him (that episode still makes me cry!!!).

R.I.P Glenn Quinn xxx

I completely agree w/ you about Doyle i just loved him :YAHOO: RIP Glenn Quinn

Hello Charlie love! lol;)

I never read any fanfiction, maybe because I didn't have the time, or maybe because I loved what Joss did with the stories, so I can't be influenced by that (and therefore I also don't really understand what fans wrote about them or how it influenced you).

I also really liked the character of Spike, but in seasons 5 and 6 you almost forget that he is (still) evil: dealing on the dark side: That's everything Buffy is against. Hello! (See: As You Were). I think there both very sexy. You definitly saw James more often without clothes, lol. Right now the poll is a tie anyway: maybe it will end up like that;).

I've been to England twice now, so for me it's just the weekend. Where are you from, anyway?

Ow, and as for the other guests: we have Nicky (from Buffy), James (from B&Angel), so I would suggest Eliza (B&A&Dollhouse, lol) and maybe Summer Glau (A&Firefly). I hope that there will be an actor for each series. So here's hopin':thumbup:.

xoxo Aivy

The fanfiction thing is like a life of it's own. i like it cause i get to continue reading new things about the characters i love. It's a lot of fun, but it's not for everybody. But don't get me wrong i love what Joss did i just like to be able to see them all the time :) in different fun ways. it's creative.

James w/o his clothes was very nice. and ya i've heard that about people being upset with his character before. it's nothing new to me, but it's personal opinion. lol

I'm so excited to see England for the 1st time!!!! I've never left the states before. I'm actually from Massachusetts. I'm missing a week of grad school for this lol. I just can't wait. I'm gonna be there for a whole week! I'd love to have Eliza there. I'm pretty sure she's one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen and i would most definitely go lesbian for her in a heartbeat! lol. I'm now really stuck on this Gwen idea, i would love to see her. :) Here's hopin' :-P

~Charlie