TWILIGHT - photos from the stalls - QUESTION

I found a really great picture off one of the stalls that was priced at around £14/£15 which I brought (had loads of pictures from Twilight with a black frame) :thumbup:

The question that I ask that hopefully somebody can help me with is that a stall next to this one had some other Twilight pictures in black frames but the frame its self was cut out with different peoples names ie Cullen, Edward etc. I'd run out of money by the time I'd come to this stall :thumbup:

So I am hoping that somebody who brought one of these cut out name frame picture things (there was a few people that I saw walking around with these) that maybe you'd picked up one of there leaflets as I wanna buy some :thumbup:

I found a really great picture off one of the stalls that was priced at around £14/£15 which I brought (had loads of pictures from Twilight with a black frame) :thumbup:

The question that I ask that hopefully somebody can help me with is that a stall next to this one had some other Twilight pictures in black frames but the frame its self was cut out with different peoples names ie Cullen, Edward etc. I'd run out of money by the time I'd come to this stall :o

So I am hoping that somebody who brought one of these cut out name frame picture things (there was a few people that I saw walking around with these) that maybe you'd picked up one of there leaflets as I wanna buy some :D

yeah i saw them they're cool. didn't get a leaflet though.

i thought you knew they had leaflets. you can make something of that effect on photoshop i've done it before but it doesn't look as good as the real thing.

I picked up a leaflet but it turns out that it wasn't for that stall it was for the one next to it - which is a pain :thumbup:

I'm 99% sure I know who was selling these. I'll tell him to take a look at this thread.

Thank you ever so much TOO TALL :D

my wall wont fit much else on :D

2944126-500x500.jpg

Oh my god you go girl - i haven't even started to put up my photos or posters yet I have a massive New Moon poster that I have to find a frame for before I put that up on my wall. My room was like a shrine when I was in to buffy every wall, door any bit of space that I could find had photo's, Figures, Keyrings, Mugs, etc on it and looks like Twilight is gonna be the same for me :thumbup:

i have a movie poster on another wall i want to get a new moon one, which i will on my next payday the con cashed me all out :thumbup:

The big poster that's on my wall had to be nailed on as it's made out of really thick card as it's from the premier.

i'm going to uni soon so it's all going to have to be taken down :D

Edited by amyxx

• Moderators

Hi,

my name is Mark Grantham,

I own First Choice Mem ltd.

We launched the twilight name mounts at LFCC.

I am not allowed to advertise products on this forum so if anybody has a query regarding this thread please contact me at markyg@btconnect.com

Thanks Mark.

I miss being able to cover my entire room in posters, 10x8s etc. Now my husband gets an equal say in the matter, and my pictures have been relegated to a folder... In fact, my awesome Heroes picture is still in the tube in the boot of my car from after Eclipse 1... Meh. I MUST remedy that this week!!

I miss being able to cover my entire room in posters, 10x8s etc. Now my husband gets an equal say in the matter, and my pictures have been relegated to a folder... In fact, my awesome Heroes picture is still in the tube in the boot of my car from after Eclipse 1... Meh. I MUST remedy that this week!!

in my 3rd year at uni my landlord only let me put pictures on my door... it didn't feel right at all :-( dreading having to have a 'grown up' house and not have posters etc everywhere lol

in my 3rd year at uni my landlord only let me put pictures on my door... it didn't feel right at all :-( dreading having to have a 'grown up' house and not have posters etc everywhere lol

erm i have a grown up house and have framed movie posters and banner everywhere

erm i have a grown up house and have framed movie posters and banner everywhere

I have had my grown up flat for 6 years and once it's all finally decoated then there will be pics and posters etc going up.