Hotel booking policy

domino

I am sure that I have read it somewhere already, but I just wanted to make sure.

Can anyone tell me whether you have to pay for the room now or if you just give your credit card details as a guarantee and pay when you arrive?

Many thanks

I am sure that I have read it somewhere already, but I just wanted to make sure.

Can anyone tell me whether you have to pay for the room now or if you just give your credit card details as a guarantee and pay when you arrive?

Many thanks

Do you mean for the Hilton because I'm staying at a different hotel - reserved 2 rooms with credit card and pay in Sept.

Many thanks

In the Hilton, you either pay when you arrive or on checkout, which is good, 'cos I'm poor right now (:

Did everyone here get in contact with that guy you should contact for reservation? Because I called in days and he never picked up, and I'm paranoid and don't want to email...so in the end I just called Hilton Hotel and they were very helpful :thumbup:

Edited by Mandelina

Did everyone here get in contact with that guy you should contact for reservation? Because I called in days and he never picked up, and I'm paranoid and don't want to email...so in the end I just called Hilton Hotel and they were very helpful :thumbup:

I booked online quoting the promo code - no problems :thumbup:

I have my room held on my card to pay in cash on arrival at the Hilton

Ooh, you can pay cash? Interesting..

Well thats what they said if they don't agree with it then tough they can't take it from my card as I wont have any money in it. So yeah lol!

I hope you can, 'cos I'd rather not pay by card.

• 2 weeks later...

It's £74.75 for one night. For 2 nights, you pay double.

On another note - I've just changed my booking and me and my friend are now staying 2 nights instead of one!! I'm even considering taking my gym kit for a good sesh during the weekend!

On another note - I've just changed my booking and me and my friend are now staying 2 nights instead of one!! I'm even considering taking my gym kit for a good sesh during the weekend!

Is that the hilton that price above ? thanx x

Yes it is, if you're wondering about the Hilton in Birmingham.

The one in London is more expensive. Prices there are as followed:

Bedroom (Single occupancy) - £98.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 1 guests & inc. VAT)

Bedroom (Double occupancy) - £121.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 2 guests & inc. VAT)

Edited by Mandelina

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is, if you're wondering about the Hilton in Birmingham.

The one in London is more expensive. Prices there are as followed:

Bedroom (Single occupancy) - �98.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 1 guests & inc. VAT)

Bedroom (Double occupancy) - �121.90 per night (Including Breakfast for 2 guests & inc. VAT)

Booked a hotel 4min walk away yay and only £75 :thumbup:

Edited by lisajb28