GENERAL CHAT

Twilightmum49

I DONUT KNOW WHAT A CRAWLER IS :/

Serious?

Um, someone who says nice things to get back in someones good books after they've said something bad!

Like making fun of their den mother! Then saying she loves her really! :D

Fine, I hate you :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious?

Um, someone who says nice things to get back in someones good books after they've said something bad!

:P new name for Rach!!!! rayraycrawler lol

Steve probably is gutted but he's suppose to be working on our house but no doubt he's had a few bottles of wine and a big bowl of muscles his favourite......and using the rain as an excuse to stop working lol

Well I'm off into the rain :D then I'm going to bed too many late nights!!!!!

Rhi forgot to ask how was the Stereophonics the other night? I went to see Paolo Nutini last Tuesday OMG he's fit with an awesome voice we danced all night God my feet hurt the next day (not a good idea wearing 4" heels) but when you're as smalll as me you need a little help because you can gaurantee that some bloody 6 footer will be standing in front of me - although it wouldn't help much because in heels that only makes me 5'6" oh to be taller....... sorry I'm rambling - hope you had a good night :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Serious?

Fine, I hate you :D

No you dont - you love me really! :P

Debs - they were fantstic! Glad you had a good time too.

I have put pics on my facebook and video too, ask Sam to show you :D

Night all x

How is everyone today - 9 more sleeps to go :D

Rhi will check out your pics when I get home - they are a good band :D

Sams ordered some red contacts today so they should be here I hope before next Friday :thumbup: one look at herself in the mirror with them on and she'll scream :o

Speak later :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Anyone started packing yet? I have put a few things in my case but i really think i need to get a list together so i dont forget anything with my blonde mind :D

Urgh gotta go to work in 30 mins B) really dont want to but if i dont i will have no pennies for the con :smile::YAHOO:

How is everyone today - 9 more sleeps to go

Rhi will check out your pics when I get home - they are a good band :YAHOO:

Sams ordered some red contacts today so they should be here I hope before next Friday one look at herself in the mirror with them on and she'll scream :o

Speak later

Kev jumped a mile when he saw me in mine :wub:

I still have like nothing at all sorted, oops lol :( leaving it so late!

come on now Talie!

Anyone started packing yet? I have put a few things in my case but i really think i need to get a list together so i dont forget anything with my blonde mind :D

Urgh gotta go to work in 30 mins B) really dont want to but if i dont i will have no pennies for the con :smile::D

Nope! But every time I have soted something, I have chucked it into the same one bag so I can at least find everything :D

Thats about as far as the packing will go until next Thursday

yay for generation kill =]

Tallie you just reminded me I still need a bloody cloak haha! They are far too expensive on ebay grr.

Six quid asda :firedevil: And it's actually really decent

Really ? i must remember to go look there one day this week :P

yay for generation kill =]

Tallie you just reminded me I still need a bloody cloak haha! They are far too expensive on ebay grr.

Six quid asda :firedevil: And it's actually really decent

Really ? i must remember to go look there one day this week :P

Aye I've been running around swatting my bf with it all day lol

Anyone started packing yet? I have put a few things in my case but i really think i need to get a list together so i dont forget anything with my blonde mind :whistling:

Not started packing but have my party costumes hanging up on the wardrobe door and my accessories set out the dresser so I can remember what I have and what I still need.

Still have to decide what to wear for the days.

I still have like nothing at all sorted, oops lol :( leaving it so late! :S

I've been a good girl today, got my mask, a cloak, other costume pieces just need a baseball top now :o oh and some stripey socks

Kellan's generation kill is on in 20 mins :D

Glad to hear you're getting your costumes together :lol: I must check out Asda tomorrow they have some very funny blood bags with a tube to suck the red stuff!!!!out I think I said on here somewhere that I bought some for Sam and Mel to wear!!!!!

Sam had a phone call today to say the red contacts she ordered online our now out of stock :blink: so rang a shop at Merry Hill who stock contacts - I have to call back tomorrow when they have a delivery as they haven't had red ones in stock for over 2 weeks- serves us right for leaving it to the last minute :unsure:

I know I'm a bit late getting into Tru Blood (only have Freeview) but OMG one episode and I'm hooked - Bill is rather gorgeous in a scary way :unsure: think I might have to buy the first season on DVD can't wait to see the next episode.

Only 8 sleeps to go now :dance:

I only started watching True Blood last night too (:

Haven't fell for Bill yet though!

:unsure: glad I'm not the only one - there's just something about him but I can't think what at the moment :unsure:

Yeah, I know what you mean! Give it a couple of episodes, I'll be back here going OMG I LOVE HIM!!!

I didn't realise it was so explicit!