GENERAL CHAT

Twilightmum49

Havent posted on this forum for ages! Not long till ET2 now! Omg im so excited! I dunno if anyone remembers but i am the one expecting twins, they're still holding on! im 30 weeks now and ive got my c-section booked for 18th november, which means i am going to miss New Moon's release in the cinema! nooooo! can't believe my luck lol! just hoping the twins can hold on past ET2, if not is there any trained midwives or doctors going to this event? lol ! you will know me, im the one with the belly :lol: i tell you its been hard trying to find party outfits! but ive got my baseball and 20's outfits just trying to find a nice dress for the masquerade =(

=D

how excited is everyone!? me and my sister have been having ET2 sleepovers and shopping sprees trying on our outfits and practicing packing our case and stuff like that lol

C u all soon x

Good luck! Not a midwife though, I'm afraid! :WAVE:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not been on here since last Friday although it did look as though I was on because I forgot to log out!!! and Sam's been using my log in!!!!

Well a lot has been happening since last Friday hope you are all ok and getting excited I know Sami is and although I'm very busy at work at the moment my head is in Twilight world lol. We've now lost Billy and gained Chaskie :D so not bad really would like to know who else is coming but I'm sure Jason and Mark are working hard to bring us more great guests.

I just need to tell this to someone who understands how happy I'm :D

Tomorrow, me and my friend Tanja are going to Germany for the weekend, to go to Ring Con 2009. The most fun is that Daniel, Edi, Alex and Christian will be there!!! :D SOO excited. Going to meed Edi two times this month ;):lol:

Have a fab time in Germany and tell us all about it :smile:

Havent posted on this forum for ages! Not long till ET2 now! Omg im so excited! I dunno if anyone remembers but i am the one expecting twins, they're still holding on! im 30 weeks now and ive got my c-section booked for 18th november, which means i am going to miss New Moon's release in the cinema! nooooo! can't believe my luck lol! just hoping the twins can hold on past ET2, if not is there any trained midwives or doctors going to this event? lol ! you will know me, im the one with the belly ;) i tell you its been hard trying to find party outfits! but ive got my baseball and 20's outfits just trying to find a nice dress for the masquerade =(

=D

how excited is everyone!? me and my sister have been having ET2 sleepovers and shopping sprees trying on our outfits and practicing packing our case and stuff like that lol

C u all soon x

Gosh that has gone quick I remember when you posted on here about expecting twins - pitty Dr Cullen is'nt going lol but I'm sure if anything happens while at the Con there's 799 plus crew to help you :lol: Good idea about practicing packing I should do that because no matter how many times I've packed a case I always forget something or need something I've packed at the bottom :D

Will look out for you with a rather large belly :lol:

Havent posted on this forum for ages! Not long till ET2 now! Omg im so excited! I dunno if anyone remembers but i am the one expecting twins, they're still holding on! im 30 weeks now and ive got my c-section booked for 18th november, which means i am going to miss New Moon's release in the cinema! nooooo! can't believe my luck lol! just hoping the twins can hold on past ET2, if not is there any trained midwives or doctors going to this event? lol ! you will know me, im the one with the belly ;) i tell you its been hard trying to find party outfits! but ive got my baseball and 20's outfits just trying to find a nice dress for the masquerade =(

=D

C u all soon x

Good luck! Not a midwife though, I'm afraid! :o

I'm only a student mental health nurse, but we need to know all the general nursing stuff, so I can do manual handling if you fall, and CPR (:

I'm sure i'll be OK, 'i'm healthy as a horse' in the words of Billy Burke as Charlie, such a shame hes not coming =( but seeing as the con is only just over 2 weeks away and ive got a consultant appointment and a scan 2 days before the con i should last that weekend! hehe =D

iv had people say im not that big for twins, but its easy for them to say they havent got to carry the extra weight... or try to find a ball dress!? :wub:

just as well there are cloaks at this event, they can hide a multitude!

Good luck with the dresshunt!

Right, given up on college prep today now, thats a whole morning gone!

Off to do some actual cake work now!

It is gloriously sunny but I am blooming freezing! Blue hands and everything :D

More cakes please!!!!!!! Rhi you been standing next to Edward :D

Well how are we today.... only 14 sleeps to go :wub: - still need to get a baseball hat shall have a look on ebay as they don't have any in the sports shop by us!!! serves me right for leaving it to the last minute got everything else I think!!!

Rhi how's Kev getting on in his job? sounds like you really miss him during the day :thumbup: he's such a legend :wub:

When we were shopping in Asda the other day we came across some Haribo fangs (bought 3 bags to bring with us) and blood bags with a tube connected to it so you can suck the blood (liquid gunge) out!! which you hang around your neck.... sorry we thought they were quite funny and couldn't resist buying some they were a £1 each lol.

Well time to take Sky for a walk as she's giving me one of her looks to say come on I need a walk :dance:

Hey peoples am just getting ready for work, don't want to go :wub: oh well it funds the cons lol

Debs hope this site helps its where iv got my hat from for saturday night as iv got fancy dress and thought id use my baseball outfit before i personalise it lol

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/5IVEPOINTS__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Not bad prices well not bad compared to what i paid for my baseball hat for ET2 which i had to get shipped from germany lol didnt want to ruin it or lose it before ET2!!

Really though. He doesnt stop calling me, commenting on my facebook, appearing everywhere etc. And he's a mutual friend with most of my friends so its really hard to avoid him.

Lol I may have to pull a Julia Roberts stunt in Stepmum soon!

Really though. He doesnt stop calling me, commenting on my facebook, appearing everywhere etc. And he's a mutual friend with most of my friends so its really hard to avoid him.

Lol I may have to pull a Julia Roberts stunt in Stepmum soon!

oh blimey! Nightmare! I don't have to think about that,..........not when you've been married for 17 years this october :D

Hi to everyone hope you all had a good weekend - Steve's away in France for a week, so we can have a Twilight fest lol without anyone moaning about it :thumbup:

Not long to wait now - have butterflies in my stomach again I had them for ET1 and ITSOTM but I don't know why - not at my age - I need to get a grip!!!! I thinks it's thinking of all those hunky men we'll be meeting and more hugs :( my heart will be pounding again!!!!!!

Hmmm do we think I could get one of the guests to pose as my boyfriend? I need somebody gorgeous to pretend they're my boyfriend to get rid of this guy at uni who actually just wont leave me alone. :(

OMG I'd get Chaske to pose as he's fit with muscels - but that is horrible for you - he needs to be put straight!!!!!

Won't open a new thread... but guess who:

That is so sweet :D

How is everyone today?

I am soooo tired lol i had like 3 hours sleep. Got a call from a friend up at the stables yesterday and my horse has gone lame :( so in the space of a few hours she has hurt her leg and is having to stay in her stable on box rest ... just what i need before ET2 :thumbup: Well she is a little better this morning.

Also found out one of our oldies at the stables was put to sleep the other day :(

On a good note my red contacts have been posted :D i cant wait to start trying to put them in but i think i might have trouble lol :(