Saturday Schedule Lunch

Hi all,

This is a first for me, So I have no idea how these things work!

Is the lunch catered for as part of the schedule and included in the price or does it mean nothing goes on during that time so that everyone can eat?

If it`s free time to eat, Are you free to go out and about in London and come back or what?

I`m guessing it`s not catered for as the price was reasonable?

Thanks,

LiSe :) x

• Showmasters Admin

There will be a special catering area at the Birmingham event with discounted food so that you don't have to pay the main bar prices! :thumbup:

I can't remember the exact prices but at previous events we have held there the special catering has been excellent and very reasonably priced! :blush:

There isn't such an area at the London event but there are a whole host of places to eat just outside the hotel! :poki:

Mark :D

There will be a special catering area at the Birmingham event with discounted food so that you don't have to pay the main bar prices! :blush:

I can't remember the exact prices but at previous events we have held there the special catering has been excellent and very reasonably priced! :poki:

There isn't such an area at the London event but there are a whole host of places to eat just outside the hotel! :D

Mark :lol:

Ooh, you are clever, I was wondering about that! Four people to feed and all that! :thumbup:

These are the food prices quoted at event earlier this year at Birmingham

Baguettes ham cheese etc £3

burger and chips £4

hot dog and chips £4

jacket potatoes cheese beans and salad £3

Coffee tea £1

soft drink cans £1

These prices were in the special food area arranged by SM/ME so maybe something the same will be arranged