What are you wearing for the Prom?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah even though they were pretty uncomfortable (hair pinned, stocking caps, the lot) I loved wearing them for the instant personality change. We did lace front wigs, like they use in films, and they're so much more comfortable than the hard front wigs you get in costume shops. I went ginger for an hour during an assessment, and it was so much fun. Had a Marilyn Monroe wig on too that was amazing, the transformation!

Haha yeah! i bet you made a well mint marilyn monroe :dance:

yeah as you can prob see if you have seen any LFCC pics, that my wig was AWFUL! like straw!

but the bella one looks really realistic (on the picture!) haha hope it does in person...

i thought that but if i tong it a bit more (cause it isn't very curly) and then if it is still a little long i could trim it, because its better getting it too long and being able to do something about it, then too short :thumbup:

you'de have though a bog standered curly brown wig bithout a fringe would be easy to find! haha

What do you guys think of this dress? I'm thinking of wearing it for the Forks High Disco and think it looks quite like the one Alice wears in the trailer for New Moon, so I'll be Alice all weekend.

P8090324.jpg

I didn't get it aiming for an Alice dress, my grandma gave me it and it looks like it by pure coinkydinky.

where they generally good??
Hard front wigs generally aren't that great, especially if you see what a lace front wig with human hair can look like. I like the one on ebay, it could do with a trim, but it looks reasonable for the money.

aaah thank god:)

I am more than happy to help any1 with their hair its actually something i enjoy doing lol so feel free to pile in2 mine and daynas room xx

Yaaaaaaaaaay Karly :thumbup: we will have a long line of hair and make up going on :D

Woohoo!!! :wub:

haha yes count me in too! =p

Yaaaaaaay!!

I am more than happy to help any1 with their hair its actually something i enjoy doing lol so feel free to pile in2 mine and daynas room xx

Yaaaaaaaaaay Karly :wub: we will have a long line of hair and make up going on :thumbup:

Count me in!!!! :D

Polka dots! :unsure:

And talking of wigs (as it looks like some people here are pretty expertish on the subject!) I'm considering getting this one here for cosplay: Ebay wig, but not having bought/worn a wig before, I'm not entirely sure if that looks like it's any good/worth the money :blush:. Opinions pretty please? :)

Oh and the colour isn't meant to look natural or anything xD

Edited by bewarethepossums

Polka dots! :unsure:

And talking of wigs (as it looks like some people here are pretty expertish on the subject!) I'm considering getting this one here for cosplay: Ebay wig, but not having bought/worn a wig before, I'm not entirely sure if that looks like it's any good/worth the money :blush: . Opinions pretty please? :)

Oh and the colour isn't meant to look natural or anything xD

Without seeing the underside of the wig, it's difficult to tell really. It looks good on the outside though. I'd die to have hair like that naturally lol.