who spotted PJ

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched ROTK for the third time now, but still no trace of PJ...I never found him in FOTR and TTT all by myself either though, so I guess I just gotta wait until I get a hint of someone else! *g* I always spottet his children right away on the other hand. :) But that's been a bit too easy really! *g*

Hugs,

Nyah

Just watched ROTK for the third time now, but still no trace of PJ...I never found him in FOTR and TTT all by myself either though, so I guess I just gotta wait until I get a hint of someone else! *g* I always spottet his children right away on the other hand. :) But that's been a bit too easy really! *g*

Hugs,

Nyah

not easy at all! merry xmas tho nyah; have a good one!

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yup he's the corsair he confirmed it in a interview

in the extended he has a fight scene with one of the main characters (i'm guessing Aragorn, Legolas or Gimli) but he cut himself out lol

LOL! I thought that guy on the ship looked familiar! I wasn't sure though because it didn't look like he had much of a beard!!! lol!

i was looking out for him for the entire 3hr, 11mins and 49secs (by my stop watch) and there was no sigh of him what so ever. i mean i ever made sure I wiped my eyes every minute so i didn't miss him and i still didn't see him. maybe I'll see him next time

I thought the movie was 3 hours 21 minutes?! That's what it says at the cinema! Hmmm! :D