mistake in ROTK!

betrayed-deagol

i think elijahs scar moved sides...im sure it did but it could just be me getting it wrong...i thought he got stabbed on his left, near his heart, but then when hes all half naked in the tower its on his right....

feel free to correct me tho...ive only seen RotK once and ive not checked back to which side it was when he got stabbed!

I could be wrong too, but I think the scar was on the right side; being the side it's supposed to be. When watching ROTK again today - or make that yesterday, 'cause it's already past 1 am - I was almost obsessed with Frodos finger. I always wanted to have a look whether they didn't forget to erase it off Elijah's hand (or whatever it is they did to it, so that it looks like Gollum's bitten it off.) It was kinda funny, 'cause in the end at the grey havens when the hobbits hug, you always see Elijah's right arm, whereas the missing finger is on the left hand. So I was always close to say: "There you go, they missed it" but then reminded me again, that it was the left hand the finger was missing on. *g*

How weird is that??!! Sometimes it's almost like making up weird games during the movie...I guess that shows you that you've been (and still are) way to obsessed with LOTR! *ggg*

Hugs,

Nyah

Well, im pretty sure it's the right side. Hmm, i dunno! Ack! oh i just found out, It's the left "The tip of the morgul-knife broke off in the wound. Frodo only survived because of the treatments of Aragorn, Glorfindel, and finally Elrond." Hmmm... :P LoL! but on the movie it's the right! Definitly

ohh nooooo i love his hair all silky u see he knew Arwen was coming he always washes his hair just before she comes into it lol

Then after he leaves her it gets greasier an greasier then he sees her again and it's all soft and silky i thought mm he's nicked Leggy's shampoo lol

That's what he says to him in elvish "Ta for the shampoo" hehe

ohh nooooo i love his hair all silky u see he knew Arwen was coming he always washes his hair just before she comes into it lol

Then after he leaves her it gets greasier an greasier then he sees her again and it's all soft and silky i thought mm he's nicked Leggy's shampoo lol

That's what he says to him in elvish "Ta for the shampoo" hehe

LOL!!!!!!!!! Thats hilarious!

i think elijahs scar moved sides...im sure it did but it could just be me getting it wrong...i thought he got stabbed on his left, near his heart, but then when hes all half naked in the tower its on his right....

feel free to correct me tho...ive only seen RotK once and ive not checked back to which side it was when he got stabbed!

nope, it stays on the same side; but you may be getting it mixed up with Shelob's "Stinger" coz that was on his right shoulder!

I could be wrong too, but I think the scar was on the right side; being the side it's supposed to be. When watching ROTK again today - or make that yesterday, 'cause it's already past 1 am - I was almost obsessed with Frodos finger. I always wanted to have a look whether they didn't forget to erase it off Elijah's hand (or whatever it is they did to it, so that it looks like Gollum's bitten it off.) It was kinda funny, 'cause in the end at the grey havens when the hobbits hug, you always see Elijah's right arm, whereas the missing finger is on the left hand. So I was always close to say: "There you go, they missed it" but then reminded me again, that it was the left hand the finger was missing on. *g*

How weird is that??!! Sometimes it's almost like making up weird games during the movie...I guess that shows you that you've been (and still are) way to obsessed with LOTR! *ggg*

Hugs,

Nyah

after it is gone; it stays gone! that was another thing i was on the look-out for!

Hugs,

Nyah

after it is gone; it stays gone! that was another thing i was on the look-out for!

My friend completly squeemed at all the finger pictures but it didn't bother me that much... scary movies dont bother me either... thats traumatic childhood for you!

I wouldn't be able to be like a post mortemist or however you spell it! I'd be sooo freaked out!!! :D Has anyone been to the LOTR props exhibition? For those who have, don't you think the Boromir in the boat is kinda freaky yet so real! You think he's just gonna open his eyes or something and like get up! LoL! :angel: