Thistle roll call

vampiric_kitten

I've been going to the thistle for years for cons- its a good con hotel. The convention part is in a separate block to the bedrooom bit and all close together so you cant get lost or anything. They've always been quite accommodating especially when you still have people sitting around at 5am in the bar area and not telling you to move or go to bed.

Always take a good supply of your own food and alcohol and you'll be ok for the weekend.

Edited by buffy2k

i'm booked for the thistle with 3 or 4 mates :firedevil:

the thistle is a great con hotel!! i think think this will be my 6th or 7th time staying there, and its always a guaranteed great weekend!

the only time i can remember anything bad happening hotel-wise was in 2006 when the pervy barmen lured me and a friend upstairs with alcohol, lol, luckily we managed to escape!! :grump:

I'm staying there also, for three nights. Being a newbie and all, I figured it would be a save bet :dance: lol

I can hardly wait :dance:

haha that's my reason for booking the thistle too! It your always at the event hotel you can't go wrong LOL!

you know now youve said that someones gunna get lost inside the hotel :dance:

I'm staying there also, for three nights. Being a newbie and all, I figured it would be a save bet :dance: lol

I can hardly wait :dance:

haha that's my reason for booking the thistle too! It your always at the event hotel you can't go wrong LOL!

you know now youve said that someones gunna get lost inside the hotel :dance:

Yep! And it will most likely be me!

We'll all get lost together :thumbup:

Yay.. but no falling upstairs ok :P?

Falling down them fine then?

yes! thats actually quite fun wen your drunk!

Not as much fun as falling head first in an empty bath when hungover

omg trying to sleep in baths while drunk is awsome :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I'm booked the hotel even before I'd bought tickets, along with my mother (glad I'm not the only one PlayfulHeartMonkey!)

No you definitely aren't!

My Mum LOVES J.M so I said I would take her as I go to loads of Showmasters' events and know I will enjoy myself :)

Me and my friend are there aswell. Got the last twin room, at least thats what they said. Happy to be there as I've never done a three day event before just normal showmaster one days. Starting to look forward to it now.

I'm the one that you can bet to drink anything and I'll do it :blush: