Autographs and Photoshoots

showmasters

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question....Russell extra ticket>?!?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!? O_O!!

That's Nikki's autograph ticket according to the text of the listing.

Looks like someone copied one of the Housebroken autograph listings and forgot to change the title.

Yeah I noticed it was Nikki's auto I was just hoping it was a mistake - aka - Russell is a guest yet to be announced. ^^;;;! heh! Oh so hopeful.

Saw James Marsters on the guest list...that's exciting! XDDD!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Everything should be put in your registration pack, so all of your normal ticket stuff, plus all the additional things you've ordered too.

No harm in printing out order confirmation and bringing it along just in case :D

Everything should be put in your registration pack, so all of your normal ticket stuff, plus all the additional things you've ordered too.

No harm in printing out order confirmation and bringing it along just in case :D

Ok, thanks for replying again. It's just I might be buying extra autos/photoshoots from a different account/card from the one I bought my ticket on. So they might not end up in the registration pack. :/

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think I'll be able to make it the Friday night and will therefore probably arrive on the Saturday morning. If some autographs and photoshoots only go on sale at the event and not in advance, do you think I'll miss them or do they only go on sale on the Saturday? I'd hate to miss an autograph with anyone or photoshoot with someone I really want a photo with. Thanks in advance for your help and replies, I'm new to the convention scene. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Another question!

My mum paid for Hub 3 with her card, could I use my card to buy photoshoots/extra autographs, and it end up in the reg. pack with the Hub 3 pack, that my mum paid for.

Would I need to explain to Jola?

or would I need to order the Auto/Photo tickets from my mums card?

Another question!

My mum paid for Hub 3 with her card, could I use my card to buy photoshoots/extra autographs, and it end up in the reg. pack with the Hub 3 pack, that my mum paid for.

Would I need to explain to Jola?

or would I need to order the Auto/Photo tickets from my mums card?

Put "photo tickets for order (insert your order number here)" in the comments field when you place your order. Jola will be able to tie the two orders together then.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know for definite but I think his is usually around �20. Or that might be his autograph...I don't know.

At Collectormania I think both photoshoot and autograph were 20 quid.

I believe that the trend is for prices to be £5 cheaper at a convention than at a signing event for both photoshoots and autos. However this isn't set in stone.

Fortunately, I'm fine with the £20 autograph and photoshoot. Although it's quite expensive, it's understandable as James has been in lots of programmes and movies. I'm not sure if I'm correct on this but will the fact that he's sponsored mean that he may possibly charge a different price for his autograph/photoshoot than Massive Events do when they've booked him? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!!

I'm new to this forum and Hub3 will be my first con ever, so sorry if my questions will seem a little daft...

Do we know yet if Gareth is doing photo sessions? And when the tickets for that will go on sale?

Are the tickets for James' and John's photo session already sold out or are there just non available?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi!!

I'm new to this forum and Hub3 will be my first con ever, so sorry if my questions will seem a little daft...

Do we know yet if Gareth is doing photo sessions? And when the tickets for that will go on sale?

Are the tickets for James' and John's photo session already sold out or are there just non available?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hiya. First of all, welcome to the forum. :D

Unfortunately, I can't answer your first question as that hasn't yet been confirmed but I'm hoping that Gareth will be doing a photoshoot so that I can book one with him. He's done photoshoots at the previous two events so I think it's very likely that he will be doing one but as far as I'm aware, it isn't yet 100% confirmed. In answer to your second question, James and John's photoshoots haven't yet gone on sale but if I'm right, they will both be doing them. I hope that helps. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who