hotels in the area

pez

hey guys i was going to book me and the kids in to the travellodge/holiday inn thing next to the xcscape but its fully booked now and the purple is nolonger listed as being a hotel and im not doing the etap again not with the kids...any ideas. preferably places that do a family room its just for the sat

shock horror i know, i'm answering this question :blink:

okay a decent hotel near the arena, personal recommendation is the Swallow Hotel on Paisley Rd West, clean, kid friendly and has a swimming pool if the kids get bored. cost you between £60 - £80

there is also the travel lodge down at the springfield quay (across from Etap) which might not be full yet

all else fails i got a tent and a back garden you can borrow :huh:

There is also numerous hotels at Glasgow airport. There's a Holiday Inn with rooms which can take up to 4 people for £64. It's only 4 miles from Braehead and Greg's travel guide tells you the bus numbers etc from the airport to Braehead - I'm sure it's the 747.

If someone has more hints it'd be apreciated, the more options the higher the chances

i'm a bit busy this week :( (getting married on sunday) but i will have a look round and get some numbers and quotes and other things, but right now i'm dealing with a bitch of a hangover (stag party) and i'm working the rest of the week or it would be done allready, sorry guys i'm slipping i know, please dont think less of me

Dot, thats a bit of a joke, i've usually got lots of info on all this stuff allready

okay i just found out something, 29th-30th of august is also Retroest in Glasgow

this is going to mess up hotels in the city center and east side

the line up looks like t-in the park for housewives, Bay City Rollers, Shawaddywaddy, East 17, Rick Astly.....

if you want hotels i'ld search the west and south end of the city or the airport, and also check Paisley

no your not i almost wet myself laughting when i saw that one myslef.

i though something must be going on cause everywhere is sort of ful....will keep looking were trying to tie this in with a trip to good old edinburough zoo!

and Greg good look for the weekend fingers crossed the weather stays nice and yo dont hit anyore hicups x