The Avengers 5 episodes

Dad's Army playing U-Boat Captain

Space: 1999 playing Commander Gorski in Breakaway

BAP_BBC_5219.jpg

madoc2.jpg

spb0097.jpg

morbius02.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0535053/

He is an absolute legend, particularly in Doctor Who circles. I've wanted to meet him for YEARS, and thought this would be the perfect time with his finest "Who" performance - The War Games - being released soon. Any more War Games guests would be equally appreciated by me.

but LFCC has an outstanding line-up (both for Doctor Who and non-Who), so I'm sticking with that. Also, who's to say Showmasters weren't planning a War Games theme first? They DID have Fraser first..

Funny enough my first thought was I don't suppose Derek would bother with a 'store' signing as Frazer was already signing at one of his events that month. Is it outstanding, Whowise? I've met all of them except Hugh in the last 12 months, I have no interest in the US ones..

Is it outstanding, Whowise? I've met all of them except Hugh in the last 12 months, I have no interest in the US ones

Well, maybe not to die-hard Who fans such as ourselves who have met so many of the cast over and over, but McGann, Tom Baker, Nick Courtney, Fraser Hines, Hugh Quarshie and Philip Madoc is pretty impressive.

Edited by Zagreus

try an bring his missus along , then we can try an get a Hi-Di-Hi reunion going

:)

They're divorced, so probably not wise. There's an official, long-since-sold-out 30th anniversary Hi de Hi event in the autumn.

And - for Showmaster's info - Barry Howard (the ballroom dancer from Hi de Hi) will be in David Tennant's final Who episode! Might be someone to consider next year.

Don't tell him Pike !!! BRILLIANT !

Sunday only I assume ? :o;)

Depends if everyone's friendly, or if they are playing war games

Paul Jones, co-owner of Autographica has confirmed on another forum that Philip will be at LFCC on Saturday only :P