THE FIRST EVER FORUM GET-TOGETHER!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I cannot make this, but I hope to be at the actual event in October.

I hope everyone has a great time at the meet up. Someone take photos and post a link on here!

All the best

Obi-Wan :P

i wana go but my friend isnt so sure! theres no way i'm gunna meet a loada random people on my own (i dont think ur random, she does)

if i can get her 2 come i'll b there no probs!

shes not just random, shes moondust_1987 but doesnt post that often!

Kirsty xx

• Showmasters Admin
as i have said before I am coming solo, my friends will not come. My mum has told me I should not come and meet strangers from the forum... you could be anyone.

If it will put your parents' minds at rest, let them know that the Collectormania organisers will be there so you will be "supervised" during the meet-up.

Tooty: don't worry about not knowing anyone there. I don't know any of you either! But I'm sure you'll get to know everyone really soon.

Oh, and you don't neccesarily have to bring a picnic with you, there are loads of food places really close by, such as Macdonalds, Burger King, Starbucks, and loads of sandwich bars and other cafes.

hey showmasters if its possible actually it prob isnt but u could have a webcam with u n u could all the peeps there could be on here but that may not be possible since there arent random electric sockets just around but it would be really good if it was possible

tooty ill be there!! lol........ not that i actually personally know you........ teehee ah well, i usually make friends wiv people reallt easily if im in a situation where i dont know anyone!!

as for the random people we dont know and you could be anyone part..... yer will tiz true i s'pose..... and im not sure if my mates will come with me either, but it dont really matter - its not as if im travelling miles or anything!!

its gonna be such a laff!!

i wana go but my friend isnt so sure! theres no way i'm gunna meet a loada random people on my own (i dont think ur random, she does)

if i can get her 2 come i'll b there no probs!

shes not just random, shes moondust_1987 but doesnt post that often!

Kirsty xx

random people? I'm dismayed tooty! i thought we were friends! :lol:

as i have said before I am coming solo, my friends will not come. My mum has told me I should not come and meet strangers from the forum... you could be anyone.

and just think with that attitude you can go through life without ever making friends with anyone! :lol:

perhaps parents could be supportive of kids who want to do something more than become pasty-faced computer geeks? Come along and get a tan. i promise we won't be yobs :D

perhaps parents could be supportive of kids who want to do something more than become pasty-faced computer geeks? Come along and get a tan. i promise we won't be yobs :lol:

I am approaching your age Houdinia... parents can still be protective at any age though.

perhaps parents could be supportive of kids who want to do something more than become pasty-faced computer geeks? Come along and get a tan. i promise we won't be yobs :lol:

I am approaching your age Houdinia... parents can still be protective at any age though.

yea, i'm only young but god my paretns r protective and dont i know it!

Kirsty xx