THE FIRST EVER FORUM GET-TOGETHER!

• Showmasters Admin

We are now organising the first ever Meet-Up for members of the Collectormania Forum. It will be held in Milton Keynes on the Sunday 29th of June (just over 3 weeks away) and EVERYONE'S WELCOME!!

We will be meeting up in Queen's Court in the centre of Milton Keynes Shopping Centre (the outdoor bit with the large fountain, next to Macdonalds and Starbucks), probably on the little square of grass in the corner. Just look for the strangely dressed group of loud people, that's probably us! We will be there at around Midday, just in time for lunch, so bring your picnic baskets!

There will be no set programme of events during the afternoon, however the MK carnival happens to be on the same day so there will be plenty to see and do, including a fun fair! Of course there's also 2 multi-screen cinemas, the snowdome, shops, and a Lifestyle show (in our very own Middleton Hall!), and if that's too energetic for you we can always just sit and chat!

For a map of how to find us, click on THIS LINK. Queen's court is next to the "M" in "Main Shopping Area", and is just a short walk from where Collectormania is held.

I hope you will be able to join in, we'd love to meet you all and put some faces to the user names! There will be people from Showmasters there as well as many other Forum regulars, so don't be shy. COME AND JOIN US!

Andrea

Showmasters

:lol:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWwwwwww

no fair I have to work will you be doing another one of these shin-digs I hope so I would love to meet up and put some faces to names even if I am only new I do get about you know :D

But I do hope you all have a great day

LilElfGirl xx

:angel: sounds very cool!!!!

not sure if i'll be able t come though.. the train fares alone would cost 20 squid!

hmm... but if i can i will!!! ill start begging my mum now

if i dont come then you guys have fun anyway!!! (if that's possible without me :lol: )

lol, well i hope u can make it!

Kirsty xx

well even if i cant make it down there we can always meet at cm4 there is nooo way im missing that nooo way ill walk there if i have to, the fact that id prob be about 3 days late isnt the point lol

Kirsty xx

well even if i cant make it down there we can always meet at cm4 there is nooo way im missing that nooo way ill walk there if i have to, the fact that id prob be about 3 days late isnt the point lol

lol, i will c u at c4! if u cant get a lift to c4 jus start walking 3 days early! problem solved, lol!

Kirsty xx

Kirsty xx

lol, i will c u at c4! if u cant get a lift to c4 jus start walking 3 days early! problem solved, lol!

Kirsty xx

lol good idea but what wud i look like by the time i got there especially if it was raining n windy lol

lol, well done! i just have nothing better to do with my time!

Kirsty xx

i have revision wich is y i shud be goin now......

i shud have revision, dont want 2 keep u but wot u revising 4?

Kirsty xx

its just end of year exams at school but some of them determine which gcse paper u r gonna take. im trying to learn 11 subjects although i dont need to leanr art but i am doing:

maths

english

bio, chemistry, physics

art

graphics

history

french

spanish

statistics

history is soo much to learn its all russia, britain n germany from the 1900's onwards